Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cody Albrak's day out

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cody Albrak's day out Empty
PostSubject: Cody Albrak's day out   Cody Albrak's day out Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:41 pm

Today HKW's Own Brawler Champion Cody Albrak is here at Best Buy in Ottawa
He is here for an autograph signing, he will sign anything from posters, shirts,
toys, DVDs, and yes even your grandmother if your desperate.
Best part is it's free....

Cody is sitting at a booth inside the bestbuy store and has the Brawler title displayed out
infront of him, with a Hard Knocks Wrestling banner behind him. and is happily signing
autographs for all the fans who came to see him today.
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Cody Albrak's day out   Cody Albrak's day out Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:48 pm

The Fighting Irishman comes in to the signing with his son Ryan on the weekend out. A few fans run over and ask for his autograph and a few pictures before he walks over to Cody.

FI: Hey Cody whats up man, hey this is my son Ryan, I wanted to swing by, I heard you were signing autographs so I wanted my son to meet you, Hey son this is the brawler champion Cody Albrak.

Ryan: I know who he is dad, hey Mr. Cody when are you fighting my dad, he's the greatest he beat 5 people in one match.

FI: Woah there kid he's the champ for a reason, in fact he has a lot of people after that strap so I might not get a shot for a while, so is it a busy day or you Cody?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cody Albrak's day out   Cody Albrak's day out Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:53 am

"Glad to meet ryan, and i saw your dads match and he is good, and may even be facing me sooner than ya think.

Hey irish, yeah its been pretty steady so far, were just finishing up here soon. So what do you and ryan planning for today?"
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Cody Albrak's day out   Cody Albrak's day out Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Eh I haven't really planned much except like go over to the gym meet a few of the guys, then we'll probably just hit movies or something, you know but I'm sure Ryan has some ideas anyway don't you Ryan?

Yeah Dad can we go to the Gym ring and you can teach me how to wrestle?

Eh sure I suppose I can show you a few tricks of the trade, anyway Cody it's a pleasure talking to you again, we better get going, anyway good luck with the rest of the day, and try not to get any paper cuts from those 4X10's , see you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cody Albrak's day out   Cody Albrak's day out Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:15 pm

lol paper cuts arnt what ya have to look out for. its having to smile for soo long haha...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cody Albrak's day out   Cody Albrak's day out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cody Albrak's day out
Page 1 of 1