Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

we moved up we are no longer local we are Regional!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha

we moved up we are no longer local we are Regional!!! Empty
PostSubject: we moved up we are no longer local we are Regional!!!   we moved up we are no longer local we are Regional!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:45 pm

i was looking at my character and saw we moved up way up we need to do our best now people we are in the same league as

Southern Cross Wrestling
United League of Lunatics
X-Rated - Xtreme - Evolution

ULOL-started we when did they also have alot of UFW they know what they are doing

SCW- hell they went after me twice after i turned them down to wait on Chasm they been here awhile they should be tough

XXE-dont know them but will now watch them

but we went up thats great
thank and congats staff and players
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we moved up we are no longer local we are Regional!!!   we moved up we are no longer local we are Regional!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:34 am

hahaha cheers
Back to top Go down
diamond

diamond

PostSubject: Re: we moved up we are no longer local we are Regional!!!   we moved up we are no longer local we are Regional!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Great job guys. Don't forget to keep increasing your entrance levels!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we moved up we are no longer local we are Regional!!!   we moved up we are no longer local we are Regional!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:47 pm

thats all my money goes too haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we moved up we are no longer local we are Regional!!!   we moved up we are no longer local we are Regional!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we moved up we are no longer local we are Regional!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Administrative Assistance :: The OOC Stuff-
Jump to: