Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stable recruit

Go down 
+2
big bobby dunn
GreatEmilio
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:56 am

I am searching for someone who want to join my stable. If interested write a replay or send me a PM.
Back to top Go down

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:38 am

If you want to you can join under mine, i have 3 members in my stable atm but missing one guy. If you have members in your stable and just missing 1 or 2 you can ignore this message.
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:36 am

The leader of the stable I am just leave it. So .. I become the stable leader. And now I need one more wrestler, so .. that the stable to be completed.
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: stable spot   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:44 pm

hey what about me !!!!! i would like to be in your stable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Well .. I already invited Cody sorry Sad. But if a place is open will call you ^^
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:27 pm

i have an open spot in my stable. anyone is welcome to join
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:07 pm

i'll join
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:59 pm

for some reason i can't invite you FI, look me up and see if you can request it...stable name the dumpster divers
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:49 am

TWG keeps putting me as a boss of a stable for some reason when i dont even agree, but i left now pike
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:26 pm

ok sent the invite. it's not too bad a stable, me, david bastron at lvl 10 and the only hitch is a guy matrix at lvl 5.
Back to top Go down

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:09 pm

hey guys why not. me . pike , FI and Emilio all form a twg stable??
cuz then were all around the same stats and stuff
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:29 pm

sounds good to me. im a stable boss so i can kick the others out and invite y'all
Back to top Go down
mojo jojo

mojo jojo

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:31 pm

if i'm not wrong you can't kick people because they pay a TP to enter your stable..

so if you can't kick them you all should leave your current stable and make a new one..
Back to top Go down

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:39 pm

yeah thats what i was meaning, but i dont have a tp point yet, so im waiting to get one randomly, or on sunday when the votes payoff
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:59 pm

yeah i dont have tps yet either
Back to top Go down

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:53 pm

well we could come up with a stable name, and then one of us can be stable leader/boss,
then the rest of us quit the stables were in, the boss sends out the invites, then you just got to wait for when
you get a tp and then join.

anyone up for it???
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:29 pm

i'll make the stable if y'all want and then send out the invites...
Back to top Go down

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:53 pm

okay. what the name of it gonna be?
Back to top Go down

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:57 pm

Oh and i quit the stable im in. so im ready for that invite lol anytime now haha.

Emilio quit the stable too lol and join up this one
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:57 pm

HELLBOUND SAINTS
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Lol FI idk i was thinking HKW or something along those lines...
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:33 pm

named it "HKW"
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:29 pm

Oh no... A Second Hard Knocks Stable....

The world won't handle it...

!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:52 pm

they may not handle it, but there damn well gonna get used to it
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:27 pm

Okay .. so .. now I am waiting for invitation ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stable recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable recruit   Stable recruit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stable recruit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next