Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Potential for greatness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
diamond

diamond

Potential for greatness Empty
PostSubject: Potential for greatness   Potential for greatness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:56 am

Dank is strapping is boots on. Diamond comes next to him, to the cheers of the crowd.

Diamond:"Mister Dank, I heard we are going to be partners tonight. Well, let me tell you this. I respect you, and I acknowledge that you are almost as good as me since you were able to beat me. TONIGHT, the beating will be on the Hatchet men. Let's show them why WE WERE CHAMPIONS! And we could be the greatest team this federation as ever seen. 2 champions together. For the first time, the hardest, the purest, the one every woman wants, teaming up with somebody. That is because I deem you worthy of being my partner in the ring. So together we can write history. The fans will chant our names for generations. We can be immortals in the collective memory or this great industry. We can define what Hard Knock really is about. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

Potential for greatness Empty
PostSubject: BIG BOBBY DUNN getting dressed   Potential for greatness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:50 pm

BIG BOBBY DUNN overhears what diamond is sayin to his new partner....and has to laugh,and says "man these guys are really full of themselves................wait till they get a load of me............they WILL be impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

Potential for greatness
Page 1 of 1