Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bomber cracks

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bomber  cracks Empty
PostSubject: Bomber cracks   Bomber  cracks Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:05 pm

] Bomber layed on the mat affter tapping out to Admiral john his mind raced what had he done. he pushed himself up to his knees to see Admiral john leading roxy away down the ramp .this was all the inspiration needed to clear his mind and Bomber sprang to his feet

"stop rigfht there john thats my Dog"

"not any more Bomber "

the Admiral began to run then Big Bobby Dunn apeared at the top of the ramp

"where you going punk with that lil dog"

the Admiral froze fearing for himself as bomber blue began making his way from the ring then Gob bruntsky's face came on the big screen

"stop this right now or i suspend all of you this will be sorted out in due time not in my arena now let Admiral john leave with the hound and john get away from this arena quickly"

+++++++++++++++++later that night +++++++++++++++++++

Bomber lay on the massage table in the locker room a towl over his face his freind BBD sat near him

"bomber we will get her back dont worry"

bomber sat up slowly pulling the towl from his face slowly

"my name is Vincent Pride"

bomber rose from the table and left the room leaving BBD shocked and confused
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

Bomber  cracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bomber cracks   Bomber  cracks Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:05 pm

**Umm Bomber, you won the dog. It was written that you lost the match, but got Roxy in compensation for the loss. Roxy is yours.**
Back to top Go down

Bomber  cracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bomber cracks   Bomber  cracks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:29 am

check the show dom are prommo not even ono it and there aint nothng wrote about me getting roxy back
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

Bomber  cracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bomber cracks   Bomber  cracks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:23 am

**Bomber, I know for a fact that there is. I wrote it up on the show, I inserted your promo, AND I modified it so that you lose your match, but still get Roxy back. You should read it carefully. I do every time.**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bomber  cracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bomber cracks   Bomber  cracks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bomber cracks
Page 1 of 1