Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is pike trying to do?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What is pike trying to do? Empty
PostSubject: What is pike trying to do?   What is pike trying to do? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:55 pm

Cody is walking down towards the locker area
searching for pike, he see's pike at a table eating a sandwhich with the chinese miget

::Cody:: excuse me.... dam i forgot ur name... just me and pike a minute please.

the unknown midget walks away

::Cody:: alright pike... i need to know what your trying to plan???
you get mw and FI to patch things up..sort of.

::Pike:: How do you mean sort of?

::Cody:: Come on what me and Fi have gone thru.. u think just a hand shake
and an I'm sorry gonna fix everything, just like that? and that gets me
thinking that your trying to get ghoul and me on good terms.....?
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

PostSubject: Re: What is pike trying to do?   What is pike trying to do? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:05 pm

Pike sets down his sandwich. "Have a seat Cody."

Pike pushes out a chair with the toe of his boot. Cody sits down in it and looks expentantly at Pike. "So....what's this all about Pike?"

"Look man I know that you and FI have had your fair share of problems and I understand that it may not be able to be resolved by just a handshake. However from what was said at the bar I think that you two really can work past your problems without having it end up the way it did last season. That and we have bigger problems to deal with. As far as Ghoul goes, I'm not trying to patch you two up. Y'all have a title match this Friday at Chaos Theory, I'll let you two work out your differences in the ring."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is pike trying to do?   What is pike trying to do? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Cody has a focued look in his eyes....
::Cody:: ROSIE, thats, that little sluts name. i knew i could remember it..
anyways... alright pike im just making sure your not up to anything.
because at the PPV me and ghoul are gonna most likely rip each other apart
and in a hardcore match, im gonna end this whole ghoul taking souls crap that he
tries to input into all his gullable fans. is there anything else on your mind that you want to
tell me while im here or can i get on with my day..
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

PostSubject: Re: What is pike trying to do?   What is pike trying to do? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:26 pm

Upon hearing her name Rosie walks over. "Yes my dear Cody what can I do for you now?"

Pike looks at her then at Cody and starts laughing. "go away you horny slut we're not done!"

Pike suddenly stops laughing and looks at Cody intently. "Cody, you and ghoul can go rip each others throats out I don't really care. As for his soul taking myth I believe I've already debunked that myth in our first season. Now with that said Ghoul and I have a mutual respect for each other, we may not be best friends but we look out for each other. That should tell you something about the kind of man...or whatever he is...that Ghoul really is. You look him straight in the eye after your match Cody, no matter who wins or loses, no matter how beaten to hell either one of you are, and you will see and know exactly what I am talking about. That is why he joined HBS when I asked him to. Some things need to be brought back from the dead Cody and I believe that in time you will come to agree with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is pike trying to do?   What is pike trying to do? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:37 pm

::Cody:: well pike.. only time will tell..

Cody gets up and goes to leave.. but rosie comes back over to Cody. but Cody stops her and whispers in her ear..

Cody leaves the area and then rosie darts over to pike who is still sitting and quickly lunges towards his belt and attempts to undo his pants

::Rosie:: We going to continue from the other night cowboy.
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

PostSubject: Re: What is pike trying to do?   What is pike trying to do? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:40 pm

"Ahh get the hell away you slut!" Pike glares at Cody as he leaves....then gets an evil smile on his face.....he whispers to Rosie...."ohhh I like that idea better than Cody's."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is pike trying to do?   What is pike trying to do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is pike trying to do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Hard Knocks Gym :: The Locker Room-
Jump to: