Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beginning of something new

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admiral John

Admiral John

Beginning of something new Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of something new   Beginning of something new Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:47 pm

Admiral John is packing up for the day, putting on some deoderant and whistling to himelf. He wishes that he had a peg-leg, that way he would be more badass.

"What do you do with a drunken sailor, what do you do with a drunken sailor,
what do you do with a drunken sailor, earl - ie in the mor-ning."

Out of the bathroom pops Big Bobby Dunn.

"What do you think you're doing, sailor. Didn't I let you know the first time that I never want to see a coward like you again? Well let me make it clearer!"
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of something new   Beginning of something new Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Dominion, from the hallway, hears Big Bobby Dunn. He's growling something at Admiral John. So Dominion crosses the hall, pulls a pipe out of his bag, then gets a running jump into Admiral John's door going right through it. He sees BBD standing there, and angry look on his face.

Dominion: That's it Big Bobby Dunn. You keep calling me a coward, but here it is. It's ME this time with a pipe, facing you directly. No cowardice from me, unless it's a coward thing to do to use a pipe.

Dominion jumps at BBD with the pipe in hand and hits him hard, square in the forehead sending BBD to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Admiral John

Admiral John

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of something new   Beginning of something new Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:11 pm

Admiral John turns toward Dominion with a terrified look on his face.

"What..why...who?"

Dominion says, "You're next matey!"

He pulls back the pipe and all the sudden...

Admiral John knees him in the stomach.

He turns his back to Dominion, spins and kicks him in the skull, then spears him to the ground executing a devastating Cannon Fire!

Admiral John to BBD on the floor, helping him to his feet. He grabs his bags, and then walks out with BBD holding onto him, holding his head.
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of something new   Beginning of something new Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:19 am

!mpact runs along the hallway rigth toward BBD and Admiral John...

!mpact: Whats going on here? Who did't that? Man.. I've just arrived here and the first thing is to see is my buddy bobby down... There seem to be a lot of cowards in this fed..

!mpact helps Admiral John carrying BBD by taking him between their shoulders...

Lets bring him to the cafeteria with the hopes they have some ice for his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of something new   Beginning of something new Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning of something new
Page 1 of 1