Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who will be the first?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wannabe

Who will be the first? Empty
PostSubject: Who will be the first?   Who will be the first? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:36 am

Wannabe stands in the ring with a mic in his hand.

Wannabe: i wonder why the GM chose my first match in this Fed as a tag team match, but i am still waiting for my first singlke match so who will be the first to receive punishment?
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the first?   Who will be the first? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:47 am

the crowd keeps silent after Wannabes statement.. suddenly Rob Zombies song Dragula starts playing and !mpact appears at the titan tron with a mic in his hand... The crowd exults chary cause they don't know who just entered the arena.

!mpact: Well.. lets make in quick... You maybe know that I'm the new guy here. And here is one thing you need to know about me: I don't like people standing in the ring and begging for matches...

The crowd cheers...

... and as it seems the fans don't like it too. You know why? It's boring! Totally boring! It's always the same...(with disguised voice) "Heey.. challenge me, I'll destroy you!"
Seems like your name says it all... Don't you think the fans deserve a better show?

!mpact looks at the crowd and shouts into the mic:

Hey, Hard Knocks fans.. Tell me what you think! Do you deserve better shows than those that wannabe offers you?

The crowd erupts and again !mpacts entrance music starts playing. !mpact leaves the arena...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the first?   Who will be the first? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Before !mpact they look at each other for a bit then shke hands.

Its been a while !mpact,hows life going,also I AM THE NEW TALENT HERE!We need to get Rev back together or at least one night only,we go extream and go down in history.
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the first?   Who will be the first? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:27 am

Caleb..now thats a suprise! Nice to see you again! What brings you here? You know, youre the right man at the right time at the right place. This fed definetly needs some fresh air and we are going to provoide that! Have you already met with BBD?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the first?   Who will be the first? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:56 am

Yep he is def in we will over rule this place like we did in V.W.C,lets go find him and get something to eat while we talk about getting the band back together
Back to top Go down
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the first?   Who will be the first? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Wannabe: wait just a sec are the only reason you come to this arena to talk about your privat life or are you going to prove things in the ring?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the first?   Who will be the first? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:08 pm

He turns to Wannabe and laughs

No,little punk we formed a stable back in the day you better drop our JAW IN AWE TO THE REVOLTUION!
Back to top Go down
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the first?   Who will be the first? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:54 am

Wannabe: who do you call a punk you just can't take that ssomeone is standing up to say what he means and i got a good feeling that you will be my first single challenger if you are up to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the first?   Who will be the first? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who will be the first?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Hard Knocks Gym :: In the Ring - Tuesday Night Fights-
Jump to: