Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here We Go

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admiral John

Admiral John

Here We Go Empty
PostSubject: Here We Go   Here We Go Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:21 am

Admiral John brings Big_Pete down to the locker room where they see that the door is knocked down.

"You see, Pete, this is why I brought you down here. You need to watch yourself around here. This is the door that leads to the door of the Revolution locker room. You need to fix this right now and respect the property of Revolution as long as you are here, or else something bad will happen to you! As you are new here, I need to fill you in on something. I was raised in the Navy, where respect was at a premium. You need to respect our property, or we don't respect you. And you know that we will hold nothing back when going against you!!"

Admiral John looks at Big_Pete menacingly and expectant that he will fix the door.
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

Here We Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here We Go   Here We Go Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:32 pm

!mpact passes by with a perplex look on his face.. He sees Admiral and Big_pete

Hey Admiral, have you seen all these broken doors here? Someone seem to became totally crazy here....

!mpact noticed that even the door of the revolutions locker room is broken...

Crap.. this son of a bit** broke our door too... If i find this retarded wiener I'll kick his ass!

!mpact glances at Big_Pete

And whos that? Have you recruited a new member for revolution? He doesn't look very strong or even talented... But maybe he will make a good job as a craftsman... hey.. you see that broken door there?

!mpact points at the broken door

Think you can fix that?
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

Here We Go Empty
PostSubject: BIG BOBBY DUNN arrives   Here We Go Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:49 pm

Just as !Mpact is scolding BIG PETE ,BOBBY DUNN arrives to REVOLUTIONS locker room!!!! and sees the broken door layin on floor.......and says " what the HELL happened here " and he looks up and sees a unfamillar face ...and points his iron pipe at BIG PETE and says"who the HELL are you ?if you are responsible for breakin down this door......."just then admiral john interupts bobby and says "yes bobby he is responsible for the broken door..........but he was just about to fix it werent you BIG PETE?..........bobby speaks again" well i will tell you this peewee or pete whatever the hell your name is....if you dont fix that door right now !!!!!!!! you wont be able to break down another door EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!" as he speaks BOBBY is tapping his iron pipe on his open palm............
Back to top Go down
BIG_PETE

BIG_PETE

Here We Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here We Go   Here We Go Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:31 am

well well well lil bobby dumb or what ever your name is... seems like you and your pole there are a little too attached? well i guess i could arrange for you and that pole to be a lil more closer to each other if you catch my drift, so how about you calm your lil ol' self down before you end up givin' yourself a hemorrhoid or somethin. And Admiral i believe my actions were a little bit rough, i can arrange for someone to fix those doors up.
*BIG_PETE smells something rotten near by and points to !mpact*
And you might be? just as well i kicked that locker room door down, now its easier for you to access it and take a much needed shower there peppy, now how about you move on outa here like a good "little" boy and take your "big ol scary" friend dumbo with ya, looks like he could do with a dogie treat.
*BIG_PETE walks off nudging Bob and !mpact on his way back to his locker*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here We Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here We Go   Here We Go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here We Go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Hard Knocks Gym :: The Locker Room-
Jump to: