Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HBS Celebrate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

HBS Celebrate Empty
PostSubject: HBS Celebrate   HBS Celebrate Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:50 pm

TNF's has just finished and All the members of hellbound saints are in the lockeroom

Soulina: Well done boys that should send a nice message to bobby and his crew

everyone is high fiving and jumping around in good spirit theres alchohol flying everywhere

The ghoul: Muhahaha, we showed him
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

HBS Celebrate Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBS Celebrate   HBS Celebrate Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Dominion: Thank you guys for inviting me into your stable. I'm sorry I had to use my weapon on the guy but it's the only way that I could have done this. But he should be gone for a while now unless he doesn't learn. And I hope after the gang beating you got Cody that this wasn't too stressful for ya.

~~Bobby, you character is out cold and severly beaten, I don't think you could taunt us at this point in time~~

Last edited by Dominion on Tue May 19, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

HBS Celebrate Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBS Celebrate   HBS Celebrate Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Cody sits on a chair while FI , Ghoul, Soulina , Dom and Pike celebrate.
Holding an Ice pack up to his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

HBS Celebrate Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBS Celebrate   HBS Celebrate Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:12 pm

Great way to teach that fella a lesson boys. Dom thank you for kicking his ass in the end, it was very fitting. Pike glances over at Cody, hey Cody man you gonna be alright after that beatdown they gave you?
Back to top Go down

HBS Celebrate Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBS Celebrate   HBS Celebrate Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:17 pm

Cody:yeah...yeah i'll be okay....Just one thing..

WHERE THE HELL WERE ANY OF YOU!

All of a sudden the happy vibe fades away as tension fills the room

I get my ass kicked by a bunch of new guys that think they run things.
and my supposed partner's are no where to be found
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

HBS Celebrate Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBS Celebrate   HBS Celebrate Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Pike looks at Cody...hey man i'm really sorry about that. we were all talking to Chasm about BBD and that woodshed match. We never figured Revolution would do something like that, but you can rest assured that it will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

HBS Celebrate Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBS Celebrate   HBS Celebrate Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Dominion: As Pike said, in his own way, I too am sorry Cody. We may be partners, and we may be friends, but we are not connected to the sides. That may have happened once, but think about it this way, they gave us the reasoning now. We now have a reason to take them ALL down. First me then you, this is enough. We end them all. Soon.
Back to top Go down

HBS Celebrate Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBS Celebrate   HBS Celebrate Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:31 pm

Cody:....it'll never happen again..yeah i've heard that before

Cody smashes the ice pack against the wall, crushing all the ice
and storms out.
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

HBS Celebrate Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBS Celebrate   HBS Celebrate Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:36 pm

The ghoul: and i thought soulina had a temper

Soulina gives ghoul a slap around the face and walks off to find cody
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HBS Celebrate Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBS Celebrate   HBS Celebrate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HBS Celebrate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Hard Knocks Gym :: The Locker Room-
Jump to: