Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post from BBD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

Post from BBD Empty
PostSubject: Post from BBD   Post from BBD Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Its been three days since the season opener show and BIG BOBBY DUNN .makes his way to the ring....still wearing a bandage from his cut on his head,he suffered from the cowardly beating from the hellbound saints.With his iron pipe in one hand ,and a microphone in the other.He steps into the ring and speaks "Well as you can see HBS left me bloody and beaten.....i will admit that,.................BUT................it took every member they have to do it!!!!!!!!!!!" and the crowd starts chanting bobby,bobby,bobby...and he continues speaking "i mean one on one they couldnt get the job done.......so boys if your listening ,,im here to tell ya, all of you together.. STILL didnt get it done..........cause im still standin here,under my own power...so if you think you can finish the job...........come on out ................but this time .... I WONT BE ALONE!!!!!!!!" just as BOBBY finishes speakin,the lights start to blink on and off in the arena,and the song WAR MACHINE blasts throughout the arena..........and all the members of REVOLUTION ...come from behind the curtain..with ADMIRAL JOHN in the lead!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

Post from BBD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post from BBD   Post from BBD Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:27 pm

Dominion and the Hellbound Saints enter the arena from the other side.

Dominion: DUNN!! You may be standing but you and your friends are not finished. We will end your "rein of terror" upon us. You will regret all that you have done. But for now, we have work to do so we will finish this at the next show.

The Hellbound Saints leave.
Back to top Go down

Post from BBD
Page 1 of 1