Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After the match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BIG_PETE

BIG_PETE

After the match Empty
PostSubject: After the match   After the match Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:38 am

*BIG_PETE opens the door to the locker room and and limps towards johns locker holding his right shoulder and the back of his head after receiving multiple submission moves, he leans on his locker*
rraggh, well you nearly had me.. but nearly isnt good enough, and it seems like you're not hungry for the championship like i am, so if i was you.. id stay the hell away from me and my path to being number one because last nights match was nothing compared to what is yet to come... bud.
*BIG_PETE turns around and limps out of the room nudging his right arm to get some feeling back into it*
Back to top Go down
JohnConers

JohnConers

After the match Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the match   After the match Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:35 am

John dose not replay to PETE and wait for him to leave the locker room. After the mountain like guy leaves, John slams his right fist into the wall. The fist starts to pulse and a furious look is getting on Johns face.

John: "What the hell is this one thinking. It was a great luck that he beat me ... If he didn't escaped my Time 4 Sleep he wouldn't ... ARGH !!! " he screams fiercely "And where was that good for nothing brother of mine?! He was next to the ring, why he didn't help me at all ?! There will be revenge for sure" he rushed out through the door and starts searching for PETE. When he sees him, John goes next to him and grabs his shoulder trying to get face to face with the huge guy. PETE turns back and looks down too see who is trying to disturb him. John stats to talk

John: "Think we didnt get clear back in the locker room. If you really think that you winning the last match was because of your supremacy then you are even more dumb then you look like. But I have to admit about one thing you said back there. The last match was nothing compared to what is yet to come "bud". Cuz next time those injuries you have will be even more serious!" John turns back and leave PETE alone in the corridor
Back to top Go down

After the match
Page 1 of 1