Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admiral John

Admiral John

New Member Empty
PostSubject: New Member   New Member Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:02 am

Admiral John is showing a new member of Revolution around his new locker room.

"And this, is your new locker," pointing to Caleb white's old locker. The black hoodie the wrestler is wearing hides his identity.

"I hope you like your new accomodations, and enjoy your stay here at the Revolution locker room. I'm just kidding, I guess I'm a little nervous about this whole thing and hoping that it works out."

John takes yet another swig from his flask. He slightly crinches his face after taking an unusually large amount.

"Well, I guess that's all you really need to see, let's get out of here."

The new member says,"John, thanks for that tour, but I just want to move some of my stuff from my locker to the new one, ok?"

"Ok, sounds good."

As this new member rounds the corner to get his stuff from his other locker, the door opens and Caleb White enters.

"Hey John, looks like after that show last night, you're now in charge! Well, at least Bobby's not the leader, hahaha!!"

"Yeah, um...thanks?"

Just as John finishes talking, the new guy comes back around and starts loading his stuff into Caleb's old locker.

"Hey man, what do you think you're doing. I'm the icon!! You better take that stuff out of my locker right now or I will stuff you into a locker and make sure you never get out!! Take off that hood, I want to see who you are, you coward!"

John tells the new guy, "Ok, you can take off the hood now."

The mysterious new guy whirls around and takes off his hood revealing..............

Sadista!!!!!!

"Caleb, Sadista will be taking your place in this stable. Since clearly you can't function as a team player around here, you need to leave right....about....NOW!! So pack your stuff and go. Sadista, would you be so kind as to take Caleb's stuff out of the locker."

Sadista takes Caleb's stuff out and throws it on the floor.

"See, he's being a team player already. Thank you, Sadista."
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

New Member Empty
PostSubject: new member   New Member Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:54 pm

Just as SADISTA is throwing calebs stuff onto the floor..........BIG BOBBY DUNN enters the locker room......and says "So i see you have met your replacement caleb"caleb turns toward bobby with a look of shock.......and bobby continues"SADISTA as your first act as newest member of REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!! would you please show this guy the door?
Back to top Go down

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:12 pm

Caleb barge in the locker room

No,get out,I am the owner I will chice who gets this and who doesnt so you can be in but you need to win this match,as for you bbby your dead to me I took you under my wing and you back stab me well eat this you fat shit.

Caleb pulls out brass knuckles he punches him in the face and throws him out the door.

Kid dont be like him,unless you never want to wrestle again you tell john he isnt owner I made rev what it is today!
Back to top Go down
Admiral John

Admiral John

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Admiral John looks incredulously at Caleb.

"Are you serious, Caleb! I specifically told both of you that if you did not win your matches in the last show, I would be the boss. You both agreed to that. So Caleb, please leave this room right now and never show your face here again. You did not make Revolution what it is today. In fact, you brought this stable down by your constant whining and complaining about Bobby getting the credit. I don't care if you think you are in charge, you are not and these boys will let you know!"

John points towards the door and motions that Caleb get out.
Back to top Go down

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:46 am

He slaps john in the face then hits him in the face with the knuckes he helps bobby up then goes to get !mpact.

Bobby your find !mpact lets go REV origanlas are out!

they all walk out and caleb puts his jacket on then slips bobby 2 grand as they walk into there limo they alll laugh at the wanna be Rev
Back to top Go down
BIG_PETE

BIG_PETE

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:16 am

*BIG_PETE walks past the Revolution's locker room where he hears some faint groaning, so he opens the door to see what the problem is and finds Admiral John lying on the floor with a swollen right eye*

"Dayum.. looks like you could do with a drink right about now, hmm... i guess i could give you a hand seein as i kind of owe you one."

*BIG_PETE puts Admiral John's arm around his neck and lifts him up, taking him back to his office.*

"hmm... rest up, i might be needing your help soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Sadista

Sadista

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:50 am

Seen all that there's one thought left in Sadista's mind:
"This is going to be loads of fun"
He takes a slight glampse of his new locker through the opened door and leaves somewhere down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:27 am

!mpact stays with BBD and Admiral

Last edited by !mpact on Fri May 22, 2009 10:05 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : If Caleb quits theres no need to follow him any longer)
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Just as caleb puts money in BOBBYS hand.............BOBBY puts his in his pocket....and turns back to caleb and says "caleb i will take your money....BUT...... i aint joinin you!!!!!! ,i cant speak for !mpact though, i am staying with ADMIRAL JOHN, and he and i are still co-bosses,,of the only REVOLUTION in HARDKNOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! so if you wanna create a stable....then you better pick another name,asfor you bein ejected from REVOLUTION............that was my idea......so you can get in you limo all by yourself....and GET THE HELL OUTTE HERE Before I INTRODUCE YOU TO SADISTA!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:39 pm

OCC:Ok this is out of character bbd you jnow what REV is aout and john no offence you crashed it so from now on you do what you want I quit hkw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Hard Knocks Gym :: The Locker Room-
Jump to: