Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Revenge will come soon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnConers

JohnConers

The Revenge will come soon Empty
PostSubject: The Revenge will come soon   The Revenge will come soon Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:09 am

John "The hoodlum" Coners comes out in the ring. He doesn’t look vary happy because of his last lost.
He gets a mike and begins talking.

John: “Guess you all wonder why am I here today huh? Or maybe some of you know. Well I wont be feeding your bewilderment any more.”

He points the titan throne where video is showing

“John "The hoodlum" Coners grabs ~~ The Joker ~~'s hair
John "The hoodlum" Coners grabs one ~~ The Joker ~~ 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
John "The hoodlum" Coners bounces against the ropes and runs toward the opponent
Angel: "Wait.... look.. Is that who I think it is?.."
Johnny: "Sure is Angel... looks like Big Pete's coming out for a little fun time.."
Angel: "Oh no..."
BIG_PETE shoves his foot into his rival's abdomen
BIG_PETE looks towards the crowd and yells "you all know whats coming" BIG_PETE runs towards the turnbuckle jumping and kicking off it flying towards his opponent
and spearing them into the chest, then he places his size 16 boot on his opponents chest and goes for the pin executing devestating Regicide!!
Angel: "OH NO!"
Johnny: "Looks like he nailed that one.... the ref'll be calling this match a DQ due to interference.."
Angel: "Somehow.. I doubt the Hoodlum is going to be worried about that right now...."

John: “PETE … If this is what you want Okay this is what you will get. You know, till Friday I thought you were better than this. I thought you were one of those ugly looking freaks that fight in the ring, in their own matches. But after Fridays show … now I know you are just another coward. Attacking me in the middle of the match … YES the one thing I can compare you with it is just a coward. But when you want to play that game, then its mine turn to show you what I got. You will find out why the people call me “The Hoodlum”.

John throws the mike and leave the ring
Back to top Go down
BIG_PETE

BIG_PETE

PostSubject: Re: The Revenge will come soon   The Revenge will come soon Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:56 am

Just as John "The hoodelm" Coners is about to exit the ring, the four corners of it burst into flames, John Coners jumps backwards avoiding the flames, BIG_PETE's music comes on, BIG_PETE makes his way into the stadium with a mic in his right hand.

Johnny: WHOA HE ALMOST WENT UP IN FLAMES!!
Angel: WHOA

"Hold on a sec there little feller, so... you say you've got something for me right? why make the fans wait? better yet, lets see you at your full potential.. the car park is empty at the moment, how about we head down there and call a ref over? lets see what you're capable of, but you sure as hell better be up for what i've got for ya"

BIG_PETE throws the microphone down and executes his Rage Stomp taunt.

Johnny: well, there you have it folks... will this turn into a devistating end for John "The Hoodlem" Coners or will BIG_PETE taste abit of revenge? Stay tuned because this match is just about to get started."
Back to top Go down
JohnConers

JohnConers

PostSubject: Re: The Revenge will come soon   The Revenge will come soon Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:23 pm

John is sitting and watching how BIG_PETE is performing his Rage Stomp. There is a evil looking smile on his face and suddenly he starts laughing

John: "Haha haha haha haha! Just as expected!"

John move out from the ring and starts walking towards BIG_PETE. He gets his hands in the pockets and keeps them there. Few moments later John is standing face to face with his huge opponent. Both of them stare each other with a cold look on their faces. And the first one to talk is John

John: "Hah ... You know what ... there is no need to call for a ref ... as a meter of fact there is no need to go in the parking lot either ... lets settle this here. I promise it will end up fast"

And right after he finish his last sentence John pulls out his hands from the pockets and attack PETE. There is a Brass Knuckles on his right fist. He hit PETE, but the mountain like guy just didnt move at all. A second hit, and PETE is still standing on his feet. Right after the third attack from John, PETE falls down.

Angel: "I cant believe my eyes. "The Hoodlum" just take down PETE"

Johny: "Yeah ... Even you will take him down whit a brass knuckle on your hand. Still its surprising how he could stand a hole three hits before he falls."

Angel: "Johny ... Think that Coners is not over yet"

John start searching something in his pockets again and finnaly founds it. Its a small box with tack in it. He scatter them in all directions and goes to PETE again.

Angel: "What is he thinking? Dose he think at all?"

John "The hoodlum" Coners puts BIG_PETE head under his arm and lifts him up in a vertical position, throwing him forward with a devastating Modified Reverse Suplex

PETE body fall right upon the place tacks were thrown. And John execute his taunt "Humiliation", he is Dancing Around PETE And Laugh At Him

Johny: "Ouch. That hurt even me. But I kind a like Coners brutality"

Angel: "Johny ... sometimes I just cant stand you! Hope the medics come fast and check PETE"
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

PostSubject: Re: The Revenge will come soon   The Revenge will come soon Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:06 pm

BIG BOBBY DUNN steps from behind curtain with a microphone.and he is clapping his hands.and is wearing a big smile on his face.He says "DAMN john when i loaned you my brass knuckles...........i had no idea what you had in mind..but i like the way you take care of your business.. so unless you wanna beat that horses ass some more......come on drinks are on me,maybe we can talk some business also!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
BIG_PETE

BIG_PETE

PostSubject: Re: The Revenge will come soon   The Revenge will come soon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:57 am

*BIG_PETE opens his eyes and his surroundings are all blurry*

"Argh, damn... i see the chump needs those brass knuckles to take me out then... and i think i heard something about a Bob guy loaning them out to him..."

*BIG_PETE rubs his chin and gets to his feet, he staggers around abit*

"Where the hell am i?"

*BIG_PETE found himself outside in some alley way next to a dumpster*

"urghh, what... WHAT THE.. that SOB suplexed me on thumb tacks then obviously got some help to throw me out here!?"

*BIG_PETE pulls them out one by one*

"SON OF A B**** aight thats it, he wants to play dirty... ill play dirty, but first i may need a second pair of eyes, seems like he's got afew watchin his back, but who do i trust..."

*BIG_PETE heads over to his dorm and plans afew things out...*

~~Continued under Dorms~~
Back to top Go down
JohnConers

JohnConers

PostSubject: Re: The Revenge will come soon   The Revenge will come soon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:21 pm

John is looking with a confusion on his face. He makes a grimace while looking to BBD

John: "You loaned me your brass knuckles? Dude ... did you drink your pills today ? Never mind, since you are here you can help me clean up the trash"

John and BBD grab the huge PETE and move him. They head to the alley next to the dumpster and throw him there.

John: "NOW you can say you loan me a hand for the cleaning. And since we are done what were you saying about those drinks again?" he says this satisfied and with a smile on his face

** just to make it clear for everyone this post is before BIG_PETE one **
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Revenge will come soon   The Revenge will come soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Revenge will come soon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Hard Knocks Gym :: In the Ring - Tuesday Night Fights-
Jump to: