Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Empty
PostSubject: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:46 pm

Dom walks into the hbs locker room after being told there was an emergency
He see's Cody, FI , Ghoul and Soulina sitting behind a table with a chair in front of it

Cody: Have a seat dom

As Dom seats himself with nervousness and confusion

Dom: whats going on?

FI: Dom when me and Cody started Hellbound Saints, we were a no nonsense tag team, When The Dirty Bunch called us out, we didnt just stand our ground we hurt them, one by one they all fell.

Cody: Then... we recruited Pike, someone that was being disrepected too by The Dirty Bunch.. We grow with power and weren't ones to be messed with or you'd get hurt.

FI: Then.. Ghoul come and became the last peace of the puzzle, with him we became diverse and showed that you didnt have to look a certain way to fit in, we had me the Irish Fighter , Pike a fearless cowboy, Cody a Risktaking DareDevil and Ghoul... we ghouls.. ghoul he needs no introduction.

Ghoul: But where do you fit in.....ever since we've helped you nothing but bad things have happened, Cody getting attacked on his show and we couldnt help cuz you had us tied up with chatting with chasm, And now Pike is injured indefientely. Whats next then Dom?

Cody: And now you and Admiral John are acting like 10 year olds pulling shitty pranks on one another, and Making HBs look weak, Its all Coming to an end NOW

Dom: So what are you guys trying to say then?

FI: Shut up.. did we tell you to talk. no

Cody: Settle down FI.. Dom since Pike cant be here to support you.. we're having a Vote
The Removal Of Dominion In Hellbound Saints

FI: You are gonna be The Weakest Link
Now everyone raise your hand if Dom is gone

Cody raises his hand without hesitation

and now looks at FI and Ghoul
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:49 pm

FI raises his hand with an empty vodka bottle in it.

FI:Jesus I forgot I had that, its like a part of me haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Both Cody and FI nod in agreement and await Ghoul's decision
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:07 am

The ghoul waits a while enjoying his moment as all eyes are glaring at him, he then turns towards soulina and she gives him a nod of confirmation.

The Ghoul : I say he has been having to much fun with revolution (admiral) and therefor has become untrustworthy

The ghoul looks at Dom and with an evil glint in his eye launches his arm into the air, and not relising how low the ceiling is his clenched hand smashes against it, Which inturn causes the light shade to fall and land perfectly over doms head

Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Pointlaugh

Soulina : looks like the lights have gone out for you Dom
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:54 pm

Dominion looks at the members of Hellbound Saints, no emotion showing on his face.
Dominion: That is the decision of you guys, so I will follow with the most utmost respect. This short time with you guys being part of your stable was....unfortunate. Know this though, if Revolution DOES try to attack you guys even while I am not around I will still try to help you guys in any way I can. Farewell you four.

He then nods in turn to Cody Albrak, Fighting Irishman, Ghoul and Soulina then leaves the locker room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:16 pm

Cody: Alright now that we've taken out the garbage in the group, We need to take out Revolution

Any Suggestions??
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:27 pm

FI:Heres what I'm thinking, now that we are outnumbered. Suprise attacks everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Oh and I want my title back, the title I handed to Pike, and it wasn't meant to wind up in Beast-X's hands.
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:33 pm

Soulina: FI is right we must be clever, as it stands with pike out injured there is just 3 of you against there 5 !mpact, Big Bobby Dunn, Admiral John, Sadista and Beast-X

The Ghoul: Puh they are still weak compared to us plus they dont have thisthe ghoul points to his primetime belt .............Maybe as FI mentioned retrieving the gold will hit them where it hurts muhahaha!!!

Soulina: Yes we are stronger than them but we dont want 1 of us getting jumped in the corridor so I go along with FI and say we strike them now before its 5 on 2
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:41 pm

FI: Okay man where do you wanna jump them, because I'm in the mood for some blood.

FI licks his lips and punches the table.
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:46 pm

The ghoul: Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Lets go find them and have some fun

just as the ghoul finishes there is a noise coming from the corridor

Cody: who the hell is that

Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Lurking

cody runs and opens the door but by the time he opens the door there is no one there

Cody: Damn...must be revolution
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:48 pm

FI mimmicks a gun in his hand.

FI: Well the hunt is on biatches haha.
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:56 pm

The ghoul: Muhaha this is gonna be so much fun Its Play time

the ghoul looks around and grabs the metal trash can lid

The Ghoul FI Cody and Soulina move out into the corridor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Cody: alright guys..were all on the same page.. but dont think for one sec Dom is gonna go peacefully.... We need to watch our asses.
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:04 pm

Fi: Yeah i heard those rumours about Dom too, so asses to wall and careful when you shower okay.
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:20 pm

Soulina is at the back of the group and she accidently kicks a pile of crates over causing lots of noise
FI Cody and the ghoul all jump out of there skin and turn expecting to see revolution

FI Cody Ghoul: Jesus Soulina!!!!

Soulina: Sorry guys

soulina smiles and they carry on sneaking along the corridor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:25 pm

Cody and Ghoul look at Fi oddly..While Soulina can't help but chuckle a little bit

Cody: Let's Go Start A Revolution Of Our Own
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm

FI: Dude that is so corny, that has to the lamest joke ever haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:31 pm

Cody Slaps Fi upside the head!

Cody: Did i say i was joking.....

Fi begins to rub his head

FI: Owww

Ghoul: You two Done

Cody: i dunno are we FI?
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:47 pm

FI: NO!

FI kicked Cody in the nuts as he quivered to the floor, gripping his crown jewels in anguish.

FI: Ha yeah bitch how you like me now.

FI holds his hand up to ghoul for a high five, but Soulina kicks FI in the nads, then he drops with his meat and two veg in his hand.

Soulina: We have work to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader   Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping the dead weight and introducing the new leader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Hard Knocks Gym :: The Locker Room-
Jump to: