Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About... YOU...

Go down 
+3
Dank Buddha
diamond
Jason Brent
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Brent
Admin
Jason Brent

About... YOU... Empty
PostSubject: About... YOU...   About... YOU... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:53 pm

So here's the place to tell us about yourselves...

I'm Josh.. From Ontario Canada.... I studied Pharmacology ... and teach Boxing on the side... Been part of TWG for over a year.. and this is now my third federation....
Back to top Go down

About... YOU... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About... YOU...   About... YOU... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:26 am

HEy Im Soryn from Romania,Arad im in highschool i plan to go to England for college and i've been playing TWG for about 1 year...i restarted my char a couple of times...I've been in about 5 federations...ohh yeah and i have 2 acc:P
Back to top Go down
diamond

diamond

About... YOU... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About... YOU...   About... YOU... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:55 am

I am Eric, in my 30s, from Montreal. I work as a police officer for Montreal. Been playing the game for over a year (can t remember when I signed on!) This is my 6th fed. Been VGM before, but I don't really have the time anymore, unless it is something really define as job description. I am fluent in English, French, and I used to have some notions of Spanish and German, but that was a while back!
Back to top Go down
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha

About... YOU... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About... YOU...   About... YOU... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:40 am

hey i'm from washington state, usa been playing over a yrs 3rd fed was in ufw its entire run til closed down drive cab but looking for something live w/ my gf and her kids and our 3 dogs, let evryone know my home computer if shot and i use work to play so if i cant rp like i'm used to trying to get the a new pc but $ is a prob. when i do get a new one you'll know cos i love rp'in
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

About... YOU... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About... YOU...   About... YOU... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:40 pm

im matt, 21 from tx. i'm a college kid and ive been on twg for about a yr and a half now i think but this is my 1st fed. i've got a lotta time on my hands so this should be fun.
Back to top Go down

About... YOU... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About... YOU...   About... YOU... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Im Cody, im 18 , from Alberta Canada, ive been playing for four months with this character (i had played a year ago for awhile and accidetally deleted my guy and didnt bother to restart) this is my first Fed.

Last edited by Cody Albrak on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

About... YOU... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About... YOU...   About... YOU... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:42 pm

I think this is actually the first fed I've been in where I'm NOT the only Canadian...

Makes me feel all squishy inside...
Back to top Go down

About... YOU... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About... YOU...   About... YOU... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:19 pm

lol are there not many canadians that make it to feds chasm?
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

About... YOU... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About... YOU...   About... YOU... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:35 pm

Not particularly sure.. just noticed a lot've times there's not many Canadians around... might just be because we're not a violent people?...
Back to top Go down
diamond

diamond

About... YOU... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About... YOU...   About... YOU... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:13 am

I have noticed lots of romanian, brits and yankees though
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

About... YOU... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About... YOU...   About... YOU... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:30 am

And two bulgarians too ^^

Think it is time to introduce myself. I am Emil, 21, from Varna, Bulgaria. I`ve been playing for about .. two months so far. And this is my first fed.
Back to top Go down
Admiral John

Admiral John

About... YOU... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About... YOU...   About... YOU... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Yep, Im a yank,
from Connecticut in the states. Im 16 in a prep school, been playing for a little less than a month, and this is my first fed.
Back to top Go down

About... YOU... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About... YOU...   About... YOU... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Hi Guys, Im Tim and im 15 going to be 16 this year. Im a student from morning till afternoon Razz currently living in New York. Been in this game for about a 2-3 months.
Back to top Go down

About... YOU... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About... YOU...   About... YOU... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Also, When do most of you guys go on, want to get to know you guys hehe.
Back to top Go down

About... YOU... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About... YOU...   About... YOU... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:30 am

my name is trev i am from south oxhey in England , i been playing a few weeks but im hooked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About... YOU... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About... YOU...   About... YOU... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About... YOU...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Administrative Assistance :: The OOC Stuff-
Jump to: