Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A strange conversation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JohnConers

JohnConers

A strange conversation Empty
PostSubject: A strange conversation   A strange conversation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:51 am

BBD and John "The hoodlum" Coners are seen talking with each other about something. They are near "The hoodlum" locker room.

BBD: "You see John, everything comes with a price, so ... now that we put it this way you have to do something in return"

John: "Hah ... I dont like this last part. I have never asked about your help anyway, and not to mention that I "lost" the last time you arrived, so from mine point of view I owe you nothing"

BBD: "Yes, I have to admit you lose from PETE the last time, but think about what happened after the match."

John makes displeased grimace

BBD: "You know that if you do this we will consider you like more then a friend. And you have to be sure that Revolution treat their friends very well."

Someone is coming from the other side of the corridor

BBD: "Think that its time for me to go. And you ... think about it"

BBD heads to the opposite side of the corridor from where the noise was heard, leaving John Coners alone. "The hoodlum" stays for a wile thinking about what have just happened and turn back to enter the locker room.

John: "Damn it!" he punch the wall right before he enters through the door. His fist starts to pulsate.
Back to top Go down

A strange conversation
Page 1 of 1