Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heating Things up before the PPV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Heating Things up before the PPV Empty
PostSubject: Heating Things up before the PPV   Heating Things up before the PPV Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:17 am

The day after losing in the #1 Number Contenders match
Cody and FI sit in their locker room dissapointed, With Ghoul and Soulina thinking
about whats next for the group

Cody: "This close, we were this close man...."

FI: "I Know, Beast slipped through us and pinned Virus"

Cody: "Yeah and we both know, Beast is too much of a pussy to face one of us one on one"

FI: Well i think i have an idea on how.......

All of a sudden the Four hear a Commotion outside their locker and in the Hallway

Ghoul: What The......

FI, Ghoul and Cody Open the door to see....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heating Things up before the PPV   Heating Things up before the PPV Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:45 pm

They see Emilio argueing with Sadista over something.

** Now can someoene add toh this post**
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

PostSubject: Re: Heating Things up before the PPV   Heating Things up before the PPV Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:42 am

Soulina rolls her eyes as she looks at the two squabble, FI Cody & the Ghoul start looking at each other to see who wants to get involved in the arguement.

The Ghoul: I will go

FI: NO....... I will!

Cody: I Really Think I Should Go!!

An arguement breaks out about who should get involved in the other arguement scratch

Soulina: QUIET!!!!!!!!................lets all go
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

PostSubject: Re: Heating Things up before the PPV   Heating Things up before the PPV Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:36 pm

Great Emilio is walking in the HKW corridors and sees Sadista who is walking against him. Both wrestler stop and look at each other. A few seconds of silence, this is break by Emilio

Emilio: “Long time no see “friend””

Sadista: “Yeah … it’s been a wile since I last saved your ass”

Emilio: “And what else you`ve expected? You joined those “Revolution”. You put our friendship behind and join a force that use everything we have fought against”

Sadista: “Do you even know what “Revolution” is about?”

Emilio: “Revolution are just people calling there self “wrestlers”. Everything they want is power; they will do everything just to win. But they are doing this only for them self’s”

Sadista: “And … there is something wrong to want to achieve the victory? And … Revolution is not all that. Revolution is friendship. When you are member of Revolution, you know that there is someone in the back, which will come and help you. I have to admit that Revolution will do everything for the win. But … hear this Emilio, no one love the losers”

Emilio: “You were better then that! When I brought you here in this fed you was someone who fought for the fens. We fought together as a team; doesn’t that mean anything to you anymore?”

Sadista: “Hah! Ever since you brought me here I was always in your shade! When we were winning every match all the people talk about was “Did you see how Great Emilio fights today?” “What a great match it was. But I knew that BG Power were going to win it … after all Emilio is so great”. Not to mention YOU got the Brawer Title. The people talked always about YOU and what about Sadista? No! No one ever said anything about Sadista. And you are the one telling me to fight for the fens. You are the one who fights for him self, not me. As I have already said, Revolution is about winning. Only the winners remain legends. And this is what Revolution is! One living Legend! “

Emilio: “No wonder Diamond did this to you. You have lost your self”

After these last words, Sadista erupts in rage and push Emilio back to the wall.

Sadista: “Diamond will get what he deserves! And you better not mention this again or you will also get hurt “

At this moment there is a voice coming from the HBS lock room, both Emilio and Sadista look at that way.

Soulina: QUIET!!!!!!!!................lets all go

Cody, Fighting Irishman, Ghoul and Soulina are heading towards Sadista and Emilio

Sadista: “Guess its time for me to go, but I assure you. You won’t be so lucky next time”

Sadista runs to the opposite side from where the HBS members are coming and quickly disappears.

FI: “Damn it! We have lost this damn Revolution guy!”

Soulina: “So Emilio will you tell us what was this all about”

Emilio: “This is something between me and Sadista, don’t want to sound rude but … its none of your business”

Cody: “When it comes to Revolution, then it’s all about HBS business, so now Emilio “please” tell us”

Emilio: “There is a grudge between me and Sadista and think that today it went to something more”

Ghoul: “We are having a stable match against Revolution on “Glory Road” right?”

Cody: “Yes. Why?”

Ghoul: “Think I figured a way how HBS and Emilio can help each other!”

The ghoul lets out his evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heating Things up before the PPV   Heating Things up before the PPV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heating Things up before the PPV
Page 1 of 1