Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will the undefeted streak ever end?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wannabe

Will the undefeted streak ever end? Empty
PostSubject: Will the undefeted streak ever end?   Will the undefeted streak ever end? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:13 pm

Wannabe get is the ring with a mic in his hand. as he reaches the ring he tries to silence the audience so he can get to talk.

Wannabe: Know as you all know i have not been defeted in single competition yet and i would like to make one thing clear. It is never gonna happen, nobody defeats me in single competition.

And that's why i once again stand in this ring to Challenge any of those weak cowards backstage to a match.
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

PostSubject: Re: Will the undefeted streak ever end?   Will the undefeted streak ever end? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Just as WANNABE finishes runnin his mouth about his supposed undefeated streak....BIG BOBBY DUNN steps from behind curtain,and the audience go wild cause EVERYBODY loves the enigmatic BIG BOBBY DUNN!!!!!!!!!!!not wasting any time ,he has microphone in hand nad standing at top of entrance ramp,he claps his hands and starts to speak "Now tell me again......Who the hell you are?....wannabe?....well thats an appropriate name for you ,cause i aint never heard of you......"and the crowd laughs loudly... BOBBY continues " With that being said i think before you brag about being undefeated..............you should have wrestled somebody we actually heard of!!!!!!!!!!So what im tryin to tell ya son.........if you wanna run with the BIG dogs.............then you gotta get off the porch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " BIG BOBBY DUNN stops to enjoy the chants from the crazy audience,BOBBY,BOBBY,BOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!and he continues"DAMN i never get tired of hearing that,THANK YOU!!!!!"BIG BOBBY DUNN drops microphone and disappears behind curtain,leaving wannabe still looking on in awe in center of the ring..and the crowd is still chanting.BOBBY,BOBBY,BOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Will the undefeted streak ever end?   Will the undefeted streak ever end? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Just then Fighting Irishman walks into BBD and usually they brawl however, they both look at the monitor backstage, and shake their heads in disgust then walk on by eachother.

You know what BBD with cant fight when we both agree on something you know, that guy is a tool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the undefeted streak ever end?   Will the undefeted streak ever end? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will the undefeted streak ever end?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Hard Knocks Gym :: In the Ring - Tuesday Night Fights-
Jump to: