Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show With the Brawler Title History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

Show With the Brawler Title History Empty
PostSubject: Show With the Brawler Title History   Show With the Brawler Title History Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:40 am

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena. Suddenly high flames light on, as though the �Tron was set to fire! A video with Emilio greatest moves and victories is shown on the Iron Tron as Ghostface Killah - The Champ sound Great Emilio makes his way to the ring and gets to each of the turnbuckle and salutes the fans. Emilio grabs a mike and wait for the fans to stop chanting his name. There are few chairs staying on the ring.

Emilio: “Guess you are all wondering why am I here today? And most probably you are wondering why the hell there are chairs on ring? Well to make it clear I won’t talk trash about someone, or challenge someone or talk about how great I am. Well okay … maybe I will say a word or two about the last one, or maybe I will say one or two words about some else but still this wont be the main reason I am here. And now … for all of you who are still wondering why the hell am I here I will tell you. I was inspired by Cody from his “interview” with the title, so I decide to do something similar to that. Tonight I will introduce to you ALL … of the Brawler champions right from the beginning of this fed”

The crowd starts to chant Emilio, Brawler Title and Hard Knock Wrestling

Emilio: “So … let’s begin. The first one who won this title was no other then the One, the Only CODY ALBRAK!”

Cody gets to the ring and sits on a chair.

Emilio: “Hello Cody. It’s nice to have you here today. So you are the first Brawler Champ in HKW. Tell us, what was the feeling when you got the gold?”

Cody: “Well Emilio, the feeling was fantastic! The match was fantastic. It was a six man challenge. All of us had a chance to get the gold, but in the end only one survived. And that one was me”

Emilio: “Let’s remind all of us what happened that night”

A video is showed with some of the greatest moments from that match

“Rupert Griffin lifts his opponent on his shoulders and lets himself fall on his back, executing a devastating Modified Samoan Drop!!
Roland Caldwell is unconscious !!!!
Rupert Griffin rushes on his opponent and strikes him on his shinbone, connecting with a MORTAL Shin Breaker!!
"GothikAngel looks hurt after that brutal shin breaker... He's not getting up..."
"And then there were four...."
Cody Albrak whips Rupert Griffin into the barricade lifts him up to top and picks him into a tombstone piledriver postion then slightly leans forward then whips back and does a back flip while holding on to opponent executing legendary Backflip Carnage 2!!
"I think he just broke him!"
"I don't think anyone is going to be leaving this ring alive tonight.. it's bedlam...... Look!!!!! Shredder goes for a pin!!"
Guy Shredder front facelocks Mountain Walking and grabs Mountain Walkings other leg and lifts Mountain Walking into the air before ddting Mountain Walking and rolling through for the pin executing light Shred Drop!!
"My god... Mountain Walking can't kick out.. Cody can't get to him in time.... THIS IS IT.... GUY SHREDDER WINS THE TITLE!!!"
"No.... Someone's just flown from the crowd... who is that?.."
"It's..... Dominion?... it's the kid rookie that Jason just signed today..."
"Looks like he's trying to make a name for himself"
Dominion leaps over the top rope hitting Guy Shredder with a Devastating flying tackle
Cody Albrak whips opponent into the turnbuckle lifts him up to top turnbuckle and picks him into a tombstone piledriver postion then slightly leans forward then whips back and does a back flip while holding on to opponent and goes for the pin executing violent Backflip Carnage 2!!
Referee starts counting...
....1.... ....2.... ....3....
Cody Albrak WINS THE MATCH”

Emilio: “It sure was a great match. Lots of twists, lots of great moves and only one winner. Cody what will you say about Dominion interfere. I mean if it wasn’t for him, you were going to lose the match.”

Cody: “If it wasn’t for Dom, Guy was most probably going to win that match. But he, Guy, was not even suppose to be there from the first place, so I think the one that most deserves it won the match”

Emilio: “Tell us what did you do to protect the title?”

Cody: “Well I have put it on a bet for lots of matches. First I put it on a bet against g0thikangel, where Dante interfere. After this match we had a great feud with “The devil”. I fought with him in a match that I create. I talk about the Steel Town Death Match. This was the first of its kind. And again I won. After that I had again a six man match. There were wrestlers like Fighting Irishman, Sholto, The Natural, Wind Walker and your favorite Sadista. I don’t have to mention who won this match again. And then you came by Emilio and ruined everything”

Emilio: “So we finally got to this part”

Cody: “Yes Emilio. You were the one who took the brawler title from me”

Emilio: “How can I forget that? I was still a rookie. I asked Jason for a title shot, he gave it to me and I took the chance. It was a great match tho. We have prepared another video again”

“Cody Albrak drapes Great Emilio over his shoulders in a fireman's carry position and starts spinning around before slamming him on the mat, performing a devastating Albrak Slam!!
Great Emilio puts his opponent on his shoulders and throws himself backward, trampling him with powerful The Great Droping!!
Cody Albrak whips opponent into the turnbuckle lifts him up to top turnbuckle and picks him into a fallaway slam postion then slightly leans forward then whips back and does a back flip while holding on to opponent and goes for the pin executing powerful Backflip Carnage 2!!
Referee starts counting ....1.... ....2.... Great Emilio kicks out
Great Emilio Slams His whole body over the corps of his opponent executing MORTAL The End Has Come!!
Great Emilio takes the stunned opponent's arm and starts twisting it hyperextending the elbow, executing a light Standing Armbar!! Great Emilio keeps his weak submission hold Cody Albrak can't resist anymore and taps out!!
GREAT EMILIO WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS CODY ALBRAK !!!!”

Emilio: “If I have to be honest I didn’t expect to win that match”

Cody: “To be honest I didn’t expect that too” both of them laugh

Emilio: “And I also expect to have more matches against you. What happened that you didn’t want any more shots for the title?”

Cody: “I had other business then, with The Dirty Bunch. So the title was not my top priority. So now Emilio think it’s your turn to tell us what you did with the title”

Emilio: “Well right after I won the title I put it against Mountain Walking. The ugly member from TDB. I won. Then we were divided in two shows. I got to TNF where Gob was in charge he made a tournament for the title so I didn’t have lots of chances to bet my belt. And in the end, there was a Fatal Fourway match between Me, Dominion, Admiral John and Killa Gorilla. Then was when my winning streak ended cuz Dom won the match. And now lets welcome the third owner of the Brawer Title DOMINION”

Dominion walk down to the ring and sits next to Cody

Emilio: “Dom tell us, how come you won this title”

Dom: “It was not such a great deal. I just fight like the rest of us did and in the end I got the pin. For me, each of the participants deserved to win, I just got little luck and that’s all”

Emilio: “So now please tell us what that feud with Admiral John was”

Dom: “It seems like that both me and John like the pranks, so we have done some to each other”

Emilio: “Still those pranks led to the lost of the title”

Dom: “Yes. I have to admit that you are right. But it was fun tho”

Emilio: “Let’s see some moments from that match. Think it sure was one of the most comic ones”

“Admiral John leaps up executing a somersault, pointing at his opponent lying across the ring and lands on him splashing him with a strong Modified Standing Moonsault!!
Admiral John grabs Dominion's hair
"Oh god... I think something's happening.." Admiral John releases Dominion, grabbing his own stomach in obvious pain. Dominion begins cackling, his hand pointing at Admiral John..
"Looks like 'ol Dominion slipped a little something extra into John's water this evening..."
"Sure does... wait... look.... Dom's stopped laughing.."
"You're right.... As John starts waddling up the ramp clutching his stomach, Dom's writhing on the ground trying to tear at his pants.."
"Oh no... They've outsmarted each other on this one.... those practical jokes have gotten out've hand..."
"And the whole time... Dime and Emilio are capitalizing..."
Dime starts to climb the ladder
"My god.... Emilio's climbing the other side....."
"They're battling it out fifteen feet above the ring!!!..." Dime grabs Great Emilio's hair and hits him to his throat with a light Throat Thrust!!
"Great Emilio falls down.... Dime is reaching for the title..!! "
"HE HAS IT.... BY GOD... THE UNDERDOG OF THE WHOLE THING... HAS JUST WON THE TITLE...!!"
"Whoa.... Easy Johnny...."
DIME WINS THE MATCH AND TAKES THE TITLE!!!”

Emilio: “And now let’s welcome our fourth title owner DIME”

Dime joins the others

Emilio: “Dime. Tell us something about you. How come you got this title shot?

Dime: “Well to begin from the first place as you already tell Gob formed a tournament back when you were the champ. I didn’t have defeated tho and yet didn’t have a shot for the title, so maybe that’s why I was put in that match. Still I think I show everyone that I deserve to be a part of that match and I prove it with wining”

Emilio: “It sure was a nice match. We had a humorous moments, dramatic moments and Great Emilio lost his chance for the title” all of the wrestlers on the ring start laughing “Now Dime, tell us more about Reap3r”

Dime: “Well Reap3r and I were old friends. But from what you may have seen, this friendship is in the past now. He didn’t take only the title but he also ruined my Suzuki Black M109R. And for all that he will pay!”

Emilio: “Like you said. The present owner of the Brawler Title is Reap3r. Still because we thought that if he comes here a conflict will occur between him and Dime that’s why we decide not to invite him here tonight. What he will do with the title? Who will be the next Brawler Champ? How long will he own the gold? Those are questions that we will get their answers in the future only IF you watch Hard Knock Wrestling! That’s all for tonight. You were with me Great Emilio and all of the Brawler Champs in this fed so far. Good night”

Last edited by GreatEmilio on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

PostSubject: Re: Show With the Brawler Title History   Show With the Brawler Title History Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:42 am

Hope you like this. Fell free to comment I will be glad to find out what you think about this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show With the Brawler Title History   Show With the Brawler Title History Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:51 am

*Clap*Clap*Clap*

Great Show

and i liked how you interviewing me was the longest part lol

but you forgot a K(AlbraK) in my name no C hahaha

but all in all awesome job cheers

I'll have to get you to be a special host for Hell's PiT some time Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show With the Brawler Title History   Show With the Brawler Title History Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show With the Brawler Title History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Hard Knocks Gym :: In the Ring - Tuesday Night Fights-
Jump to: