Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

am i back????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikenator
Pikenator

am i back???? Empty
PostSubject: am i back????   am i back???? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:56 am

uhhh so how come i'm back when I haven't been on in ohhh let's say over a month seeing as I am still out in the boonies w/very limited as in once a week internet connection? just wondering......
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

am i back???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am i back????   am i back???? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:44 pm

This is just a guess, but I think it's because you are a very important asset to the fed. You are wanted here Pike so I guess that you can stay here even while away.
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

am i back???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am i back????   am i back???? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:59 am

No you're not officially back...

You're stuck on the sidelines until further notice (when you're no longer on maneuvers)

But that doesn't mean you can't be background filler..

So when HBS comes out in force... you can still be there... Giving support..

Hence when you had a match it was explained that you were not yet cleared for single matches... because single matches are more difficult on the wrestler..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

am i back???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am i back????   am i back???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

am i back????
Page 1 of 1