Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
!mpact

!mpact

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:53 pm

!mpact enters the Revolution locker room with a crazy look on his face... and (*guess what*) is mumbling again..

!mpact.. haha.. this cody guy... thought hes worth the title haha... fool...

!mpact recognizes the rest of revolution

!mpact: Hey guys... you saw the last show.. haha.. finally someone noticed that cody is not worth the title.... And this someone was no one else than the GM of this fed - Jason Brent himself.... Think that says all... and whats great too - i never really wanted that title from such a wimp like Cody, but now ... haha... i can win this gold with with pride... I just have to beat Cody.... ... Cody.... ...CODY!!!!!

!mpact grabs BBDs iron pipe from a nearby table and just wants to smash something when he suddenly realizes what hes doing... !mpact lowers the pipe...

!mpact: Well.. eww.. just kidding.. everythings fine... no need to worry about anything... i will beat cody.. i will beat him.. sure i will beat him.. haha...

!mpact drops the pipe and sits down on a chair watching with an empty gaze...

!mpact: oh and thanks for your help guys.. tahnks a lot...
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:12 pm

BIG BOBBY DUNN stands and faces !mpact. BOBBY has heard enough of !mpacts ranting so he tells him so."Now i understand your all worked up about your title match with cody.But you need to get your head right man!!!!!!!and snap outta this daze u r in,i mean the season just started and you and MANOWAR are the only members of REVOLUTION to be included in any of the shows. Which i gonna go rectify very soon.when i talk to the GM.....So do all of REVOLUTION a favor................get your head straight..........and take out cody and win that title!!!!"BOBBY turns and walks out of REVOLUTIONS locker room,headed to talk to GM JASON BRENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Finally...
Page 1 of 1