Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angry Blingz....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ghingblingz

ghingblingz

Angry Blingz.... Empty
PostSubject: Angry Blingz....   Angry Blingz.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:37 am

Blingz showing up into the ring with his angry face...

Blingz speaks..

is there anyone here who can stand my powerful ARMS?

show your face into ring and have a conversation to me..

Blingz Pushing up while waiting his brave opponent to come...
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

Angry Blingz.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry Blingz....   Angry Blingz.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:42 pm

Just as blingz is pushin around the referee.....the lights in the arena go out...........and the crowd goes wild ..cause they know who is about to appear ...BIG BOBBY DUNN...for what seems to be an eternity the lights stay out..and all of the sudden pyro blasts off at the top of the entrance ramp..at that same moment BOBBY appears from behind the closed curtain.with his trusty iron pipe in one hand.......and a microphone in the other.and still wearing his brass knuckles on his necklace.....and he is laughing????? as blingz sees this he is looking at BOBBY wonderin whats goin on?? and BOBBY DUNN no being one to beat around the bush ...and still standing at top of the ramp.speaks "Well blingz or blinks or whatever the hell your name is............around HARDKNOCKS.........we dont call it a conversation........."as he is speaking he takes off his necklace and places his brass knuckles,,on his monstrous left hand!!!!"we call it stompin a mudhole in somebody and walkin it dry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so the next time you callout somebody...........make sure you know what you are gettin yoour self into"BIG BOBBY DUNN drops the microphone and starts walking to the ring!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ghingblingz

ghingblingz

Angry Blingz.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry Blingz....   Angry Blingz.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:06 am

Blingz got a microphone...

Blingz speaks and big bobby dun stops on walking...

big bobby dun hold on a second listen to what im saying

why dont we have a cage match here?

this would be a no mercy match then you will eat all whatever you say...

Blingz use his taunt... go to the four turnbuckle and raise his arms..

Blingz is waiting for the reply of talkative big booby dun...
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

Angry Blingz.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry Blingz....   Angry Blingz.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:05 pm

BOBBY hears what blinks has to say ...and turns around and picks up the microphone....and with a big smile,says........."ok blinks i get it ..your just tyrin to postpone the inevitable!!!!!!!!!!! cause if you really knew who you were talkin to..........a cage match would be the last thing you would want ...cause in HARDKNOCKS weapons are welcome in a cage.Now if you done runnin your mouth........im gonna do what i was asked to do...........WHOOP your candy ass!!"BOBBY drops the microphone once again and continues toward the ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ghingblingz

ghingblingz

Angry Blingz.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry Blingz....   Angry Blingz.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:25 pm

bobby dun reaches the ring...

Blingz and bobby dun face to face with angry with their face and ready to fight right now..

no one know whos gonna do an action with this two angry wrestler

and Blingz take a deep breath bobby dun also on deep breathing...
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

Angry Blingz.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry Blingz....   Angry Blingz.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Dominion runs from back stage towards the ring. Both ghingblingz and Big Bobby Dunn look at him as Dominion dives under the bottom rope into the ring. He stands up and walks over to Ghingblingz and gently nudges him to the side.

Big Bobby Dunn: Dominion! What is it that you want now you pansy? Don't make me lay a beating on you too now!!!
Dominion: DUNN!! You have been warned about this already. Blingz hasn't. YOU Bobby know that you are not supposed to be fighting outside of the shows or you might get kicked out.
Bobby: You think I care about that you twerp? I'm going to be putting this new guy in his place!!!
Ghingblingz: What's going on here?

Dominion: Bobby, you've been saying that even when you were new here so leave or I will report you. Big Bobby Dunn keeps glaring at Dominion and doesn't leave. I mean it Bobby! Get out of here. And Blingz, or whatever your name is, sorry that we haven't met before, but we are not permitted to be fighting out of the shows. The owner of the federation, Jason Brent, has warned many people in the past that they will be removed from the fed if they don't follow this rule.

Bobby: HEY DOMINION!!! I'm not done with him, or you!! Bobby pulls out his Iron pipe and smacks it against his hand.
Blingz: Again, what is happening?
Dominion: Bobby, seriously now is NOT the time to be starting with the tough guy thing. Let's go Blingz. Dominion forcrfully grabs Ghingblingz and pulls him out of the ring with himself leaving Bobby to stand there looking smug. Blingz: Will you PLEASE tell me what is going on? Dominion looks back at Bobby then at Blingz.Dominion: Sure I'll tell you, but maybe now is not the best time. Let's go.

(O.O.C. Sorry if either you Bobby, or you Ghingblingz are upset that I did some RPing for you. Just PM me if you want me to make some slight changes to what you say.)
Back to top Go down
BIG_PETE

BIG_PETE

Angry Blingz.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry Blingz....   Angry Blingz.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:13 am

Red and Blue Pyros at the four corners of the ring appear and My Life - 12 stones blares over the speakers, Pete appears from the curtains

Pete: Hmm, Bobby seems like you want to fight... WELL LETS GET IT ON! If there is a cage match then count me in, you and i against Blingz and Dominion... unless ofcourse they say otherwise.

Pete stares at Blingz.
Back to top Go down
G HARDY

G HARDY

Angry Blingz.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry Blingz....   Angry Blingz.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:43 am

uh , pete ... this post is 2 months old at least , no way you can carry it now ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angry Blingz.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry Blingz....   Angry Blingz.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angry Blingz....
Page 1 of 1