Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Johns locker room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JohnConers

JohnConers

Johns locker room Empty
PostSubject: Johns locker room   Johns locker room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:57 pm

John Coners is finishing his training in the gym and is heading to his locker room. When he gets there he opens the door, and suddenly a black liquid is falling all over him. John is staying still for a few seconds, not moving even an inch. "The hoodlum" is feeling really angry. Its not only that he is tired from his training and now this. He starts to examine what is this strange liquid and with disgust finds out that this is tar.

John: "Someone is gonna pay for all this" John is taking a quick look around the locker room to see if he can find something to clean himself, or to find a clue about who has done this but ... there is nothing. One or two feet in front of him are dingy with the tar. A bucket, in which was the tar, is staying on the floor. John enters the locker room, closing the door behind him and trying to clean the tar from himself. Still this task is nearly impossible. An other quick look for something to clean himself, but again, nothing. John finally sees a towel and reach to grab it. Unfortunately for him when he do this, he pulls a string. The string got stretched. Coners start to follow to were the string is headed and finally sees that his window is open. He makes a quick dash toward it trying to close it but its too late. Right when he reach the window a bag full with feathers falls in the room. All of the feathers stick on John, cuz he is covered with tar. His locker room is all filled now with feathers and tar. John really cant believe what has just happened. An other quick look in the room. This time he sees a small card. It is standing right next to his feet and it looks like it has fall from the bag with feathers. John bend down to grab it and begin to read it. There is a huge smile on the cover and a small chicken. There is a text on the other side:

"Roses are red, violets are blue, your wrestling stink and so are you!
Hope you like my present for you John. It was not easy to prepare it.
And dont worry, this tar and those feathers wont fall that easy ;P
I told you its time for a new regime so you better get ready.
With lots of love The Joker
P.S
I was almost gonna forgot there is plenty of that where this came from
and this is just the beginning "

John crumple the card and says to himself

John: "Joker! At least now I know who will be my next victim" after that he grabs the towel and gets into he bath trying to clean himself
Back to top Go down

Johns locker room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Hard Knocks Gym :: The Locker Room-
Jump to: