Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A note

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikenator
Pikenator

A note Empty
PostSubject: A note   A note Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:41 pm

A note is seen posted on Revs locker room door and all it says is......"1"
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

A note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A note   A note Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:34 pm

The ghoul and soulina walk along the corridor and stop at revolutions door as they see the number 1 on it.

Soulina: One (she smiles as she turns towards the ghoul)

The ghoul smirks back and they continue down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

A note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A note   A note Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:07 pm

Just as The Ghoul and Soulina disapper !mpact is heading quickly towards the locker room door with a spade in his hand and wants to enter as he noticed the note

!mpact: Well.. finally someone recognized that revolution is the number one stable in this federation... At least something that went as expected....

!mpact enters the locker room and closes the door behind him...
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

A note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A note   A note Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:17 pm

just as !mpact is settling in the locker room ,he hears someone enter...........but sees noone????he says "whos there??"just then BIG BOBBY DUNN appears with his new championship on his shoulder!!!and says "THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!"and he hands his title belt to !mpact,and !mpact says"man this thing is sure heavy,,and you look good with gold BOBBY!!!!!!!!!"and BOBBY looks at !mpact with a big smile and says "well i did have a little help winning it..thank you my friend...i owe you one..the next title shot you get.........i will be there to lend my helping hand or pipe!!!!!!!!ok great match at show by the way you were awesome.i gotta go find our newest member captain parkes..and polish my belt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A note   A note Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A note
Page 1 of 1