Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE FINAL SHOW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

THE FINAL SHOW Empty
PostSubject: THE FINAL SHOW   THE FINAL SHOW Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:53 pm

LADIES AND GENTLE MAN THIS IS THE FINAL
HELL'S PiT in HKW.....

Cody stands all alone in the set... A lighter in his hand and two jerry cans full of gasoline

"It's been fun here in hkw but now its time to burn it all down"

Cody starts laughing as he pours gas all over the place

Cody Stands by the door looks at the Camera

"FUCK YOU JASON BRENT/CHASM"

"This fed is gonna burn just like this set, Bye Everyone"

Cody ignites the lighter and throws it on the gasoline soaked chair as the room
instantly lights up in a fiery sight.

* I know chasm is gonna delete this or his f**K buddy Dom... but i hope most of you get a look at this Smile
Feel free to send me a pm in TWG about why im leaving ....and im gonna be sneding some of u guys pms right away*
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

THE FINAL SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL SHOW   THE FINAL SHOW Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Why hide it... you're mad at me because I made you fight in a match with Big Bobby Dunn... who contrary to your thoughts is in fact within your level range...

But because you lost fans (Which can happen regardless of the match) YOU threw a tantrum... and when I told you to check your attitude... You're now running off like a spoiled child in need of a spanking...

We've talked in private about your attitude in the past.... And frankly if you want to leave that's fine... You've got excellent ideas and talent.. but frankly you're not worth the extra baggage considering your no where near a high level character... nor all THAT helpful towards the others.... in fact I've had complaints brought on by several individuals regarding how condescending you can be towards newcomers....
Back to top Go down

THE FINAL SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL SHOW   THE FINAL SHOW Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:55 pm

you know im not gonna sit and argue with you..
but who have i been condescending towards, maybe besides the Aj hale guy that was here

but i wasnt the only one knocking him,
so lets get this all out in the open.

who are the new comers i have been condescending towards??
Back to top Go down
Admiral John

Admiral John

THE FINAL SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL SHOW   THE FINAL SHOW Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:02 pm

c'mon cody, dont do this on the forum, you dont need to try to publicly humiliate chasm. you got your point across, things didnt go your way, if you have further concerns, talk to chasm in a pm. im sure im speaking for the entire roster when i say that you need to move on if you dont like how things are being run and take your concerns up privately, not arguing on the forum. this is a place to further the quality level of the federation and you are just bringing it down with your insolence and questioning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE FINAL SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL SHOW   THE FINAL SHOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE FINAL SHOW
Page 1 of 1