Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

it's time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikenator
Pikenator

it's time Empty
PostSubject: it's time   it's time Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Another note is on Rev's door, "Rev, One day has come, one day has gone, this time tomorrow your time will have come and gone. Do not expect to make it through Sacrifice alive....."
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

it's time Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's time   it's time Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:59 pm

BIG BOBBY DUNN appoaches REVOLUTIONS locker room and he sees the note on the door and rips it off ,and reads it.Then angrily says"let me guess this is more BULLSHIT from HBS, right?" BOBBY takes his iron pipe and smashes door ...........and says" let your candy ass cronies know PLAY TIMES OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Pikenator on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BBD please pay attention to the RP that you're replying too...note that I am not present so your post doesn't make any sense)
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

it's time Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's time   it's time Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:56 am

!mpact sees BBD and limps toward him...

Bobby! Bobby! Calm down! Calm down! We all know that what happened last time at Sacrifice wasn't fair! Chasm Pike and this ugly creature Solomon waiting in the Gym while the rest fights hard int the Royal Battle... Like every time they proved that they are cowards.. Really, I'm not surprised about that. Even putting The Ghoul into the title match against me.. thats like David and Goliath. It was clear who will be the winner long time before the match started. And I tell you what! They will pay for that! HBS and also the heads of HKW will get what they deserve! With this they
started a new era of violence and brutality! But first we should have a rest.. Lets go to Admiral John and see what he can do for your nose.. it's bleeding again...

!mpact put a hand on BBDs shoulder and leads him into the Revolution locker room... Before closing the door he takes Pikes note

ridiculous...

and scrunches it up and throws it on the floor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

it's time Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's time   it's time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it's time
Page 1 of 1