Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Expecting someone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BIG_PETE

BIG_PETE

Expecting someone? Empty
PostSubject: Expecting someone?   Expecting someone? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:51 am

*BIG_PETE heads into the locker room and to his surprise no one is there... as he heads to his locker to grab afew items he can hear the sound of metal hitting flesh, BIG_PETE turns around and see's big bobby dun standing in the doorway with his pipe.....*

"Hmmm, its you... what do you want?"

*BIG_PETE feels his pocket and pays close attention to Bobby while showing no expression*
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

Expecting someone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expecting someone?   Expecting someone? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:33 am

BIG BOBBY DUNN just smiles and says"im glad to know that my money was well spent!!!!!!!!!!!!!i couldnt have whooped there asses any better myself .....i think we might have somethin here" BOBBY extends his hand to pete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BIG_PETE

BIG_PETE

Expecting someone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expecting someone?   Expecting someone? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:35 am

*BIG_PETE smirks*

"Tch, yeah, i gotta say, i did love every bit of it... wouldn't mind goin' for a round two."

*BIG_PETE takes the cash and shakes Bobby's hand*
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

Expecting someone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expecting someone?   Expecting someone? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:51 am

BIG BOBBY DUNN still shaking big petes hand ans with i smile says"well this time i want it to be EXTREME RULES and against that candyass blinks!!!!!and heres an extra little somethin to give you even more incentive"BOBBY hands pete another envelope and then he takes off his brass knuckled off his necklace and hands those to pete also...and BOBBY finishes with'I WANNA SEE HIS BOOD.......now can you get it done?????????
Back to top Go down
BIG_PETE

BIG_PETE

Expecting someone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expecting someone?   Expecting someone? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:58 am

*BIG_PETE looks into the envelop and grins*

"haha, can i get it done... Bob my man.... it will be done, and as for those knuckles, keep em.. i have my own right here after all those last attacks on me backstage i'm well prepared."

*BIG_PETE reaches into his pocket and pulls out his brass knuckles, he rubs them on his singlet and smirks*

"good as new, just... needs a little blood dont'cha think?"

"EXTREME RULES now there's a match that has BIG_PETE written all over it. Now we need this match set up..."
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

Expecting someone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expecting someone?   Expecting someone? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:02 am

BOBBY says to pete "well you need to talk to jason brent he can put it together......just dont mention our deal"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Expecting someone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expecting someone?   Expecting someone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expecting someone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Hard Knocks Gym :: The Locker Room-
Jump to: