Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chasm pulls a late night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

Chasm pulls a late night Empty
PostSubject: Chasm pulls a late night   Chasm pulls a late night Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:47 am

Chasm sat by the phone at his desk, petting Solomon's large head slowly.. his hand moved as the phone rang however..

"Yes?"

"It's Doctor Redmond ... I'm calling regarding those test results you asked me about..."

"Yes Doc... How is he looking?.."

"Well I'm afraid it's not good... He's got major degeneration of the cartilage in his knees.. and I'm almost afraid to know what kind've damage is in his back.."

"I see..... What's your prognosis at the moment.."

"Well... I think you need to speak with him.. and flat out ask him..... Is his wrestling career worth his ability to walk?.."

Chasm sighed... hanging his head slightly...

"I'm sorry.... It's not very good news I'm sure... but frankly you above all others know ... the wear and tear adds up... and you wrestlers certainly wear each other out faster then most.."

"I certainly do.. I'll speak to him then.... could you ship me a copy of those results so I can show him exactly what's going on..."

"Sure.... You know.. it's kind've sad you never finished... you would've made a damn good doctor yourself..."

"Yeah.. well... that was a different lifetime... Good night Doc..."

"You too.... Chasm.."
Back to top Go down

Chasm pulls a late night
Page 1 of 1