Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Guys...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The New Guys... Empty
PostSubject: The New Guys...   The New Guys... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:14 am

Two wrestlers pull up at the HKW Arena in a BMW M3, they get out of the vehicle and head towards the HKW Arena.

Knob Crusher: Hey Srour, reckon if we slip inside there and invade a match showing them what we can do, they'll offer us a position in HKW?

SrourMister: heyy man that sounds pretty good.. maybe, just MAYBE it will work, but how do we get inside?

Knob Crusher: Erm, well if we wear our in ring attire we can slip by security posing as HKW wrestlers then we might be able to invade a match or even wrestle eachother after someone else's match.

SrourMister: Yeah sounds good, hey.. what about BIG_PETE we use to wrestle together at the local gym i heard he is with these guys, maybe we can meet up with him or something so he can help us out.

Knob Crusher: Alright, lets do this.

The two wrestlers load up their gear and head into the HKW Arena...
Back to top Go down

The New Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guys...   The New Guys... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:19 am

Srour and Crusher walk to the HKW Arena door when security stops them.

Arena Security: OI STOP, you guys ment to be here?

Srour: Um Ye-

Crusher: YEAH!, yeah we are part of the HKW Federation hence our attire.

Arena Security: Hmm, yeah very well go on then.

Srour: Ahh man i froze up there...

Crusher: Yeah lucky i saved our asses.

Srour: Hmph.

The team of "Mistercrushers" head backstage and slipped into the corridor, they were walking past the wrestlers dorms and they found BIG_PETE's

Srour: THERE! THERE IT IS!!!

Crusher: Ah sweet!

Srour: lets see if he's there!

Srour knocks on the door and waits for a reply.
Back to top Go down
BIG_PETE

BIG_PETE

The New Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guys...   The New Guys... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:00 am

BIG_PETE sits there in his dorm packin up his bag after the wall match and hears a knocking at the door, he grabs his brass knuckles and puts them in his pocket..

Pete:ok..ok..OK.. SHUT UP!

Stranger:....pete...

Pete: WHO's THAT?

Stranger: an old friend

Pete: Hmm...

Pete heads over to the door and opens it up, and to his surprise its Srourmister and Knobcrusher..

Pete: HOW T-THE... W-What...

Srourmister: Good to see you too buddy

Knobcrusher: Hey pal how u doin, where u off to?

Pete: how did you guys get past security, how did...

Srourmister: PETE! we need your help, we want to join this federation and we remembered that you had said something about joining HKW a long time ago at the gym, reckon you can set us up with something?

Pete rubs his head

Pete: um, shesh man... yeah ill see what i can do, long time no speak... lets go get somethin to drink

Srourmister: Sounds good to me
Knobcrusher: Yeah lets go.

Pete leaves the dorm with Srour and Crusher and heads over to the carpark.
Back to top Go down
G HARDY

G HARDY

The New Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guys...   The New Guys... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:00 am

While Big_pete and his friends are walking throught the car park , Greg hardy lies next to a car , he sees them .

Great , a car blows up , dom sprints away , blingz tries to get help and promises to come back to get help in 5 minutes ...

Greg takes a look at his watch .

make that 3 hours .

Suddenly the trio of Big_Pete , srourmister and knob-crusher stop , knob-crusher points in the direction Greg hardy is sitting .

Oh , now im F***** .

The trio walk up to greg .

Jesus , what are you doing here hardy , i would kick your ass usually , but im really interested , so whats your story .

Greg explains everything .

(refer to eerire times)

So that's my story , oh , and i cant walk thanks to you .

Yh , i see , what should i do with you ...

Big_Pete is thinking ...
Back to top Go down
G HARDY

G HARDY

The New Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guys...   The New Guys... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:01 am

While Big_pete and his friends are walking throught the car park , Greg hardy lies next to a car , he sees them .

Great , a car blows up , dom sprints away , blingz tries to get help and promises to come back to get help in 5 minutes ...

Greg takes a look at his watch .

make that 3 hours .

Suddenly the trio of Big_Pete , srourmister and knob-crusher stop , knob-crusher points in the direction Greg hardy is sitting .

Oh , now im F***** .

The trio walk up to greg .

Jesus , what are you doing here hardy , i would kick your ass usually , but im really interested , so whats your story .

Greg explains everything .

(refer to eerire times)

So that's my story , oh , and i cant walk thanks to you .

Yh , i see , what should i do with you ...

Big_Pete is thinking ...
Back to top Go down
BIG_PETE

BIG_PETE

The New Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guys...   The New Guys... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:20 am

Pete: ARRGGGHH...Stop wastin my time, i already wasted you tonight, if you want a piece of me take it up with Jason better yet, ask my friend Bobby Dun for a 2 on 2 match with your mate blingz.

Pete pushes Greg out of his way and heads to his Hummer, Pete, Srour and Crusher enter the vehicle and the head out of the carpark, and the sound of his tires echo the carpark.
Back to top Go down
ghingblingz

ghingblingz

The New Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guys...   The New Guys... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:05 pm

blingz got a mic.

Blingz Speaks...

oohh w8 big pete , that was a good fight last friday night but why BBD go there appear and help you?

because he knows that you cant beat the two rookie guys? did he feel that you are weak? that he goes there

interrupt the fight between me,greg vs you.. thats a big question mark even your on the same Stable revolution..

you should fight us with all your strenght not all the sterenght of your comrades hehe..

Blingz look BIG_PETE..
Back to top Go down
BIG_PETE

BIG_PETE

The New Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guys...   The New Guys... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:12 am

O.O.C > why are you pulling out mics and talking, clearly we are not in the ring we've moved, make a new post if you are in the ring.
Back to top Go down
ghingblingz

ghingblingz

The New Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guys...   The New Guys... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:47 am

O.O.C > aw sorry ^^ hehe i thought it was in the ring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guys...   The New Guys... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Guys...
Page 1 of 1