Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lonesome walk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikenator
Pikenator

Lonesome walk Empty
PostSubject: Lonesome walk   Lonesome walk Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:52 pm

Pike is walking down the dimly lit corridor talking to Dog, "ya know Dog, after this past season with Emilio, and rookie Union, perhaps I should take a look at this title I'm holding and start doing something with it. I mean after all I am a champion here, but it seems like no one even cares." Dog looks up at Pike and give a whine. "haha yea you're right boy, I guess they're just too scared to come after me. I mean after all, I am one of the original members of HKW, and this will be my 10th season." Suddenly Dog begins to growl a low menacing sound coming from his throat, "what is it boy?" Pike glances down and sees Dog looking behind him. Pike turns around fully, "alright you scumbag, come out and face me like a man instead of lurking in the shadows!"

***(OOC) this RP is open to anyone wishing to challenge for the Primetime championship, please make sure that you are within my level range before replying. FYI I'm a lvl 20 with 1k+ fans.****
Back to top Go down

Lonesome walk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Hard Knocks Gym :: The Locker Room-
Jump to: