Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going international!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreatOne

TheGreatOne

Going international!!! Empty
PostSubject: Going international!!!   Going international!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:07 am

First to notice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
G HARDY

G HARDY

PostSubject: Re: Going international!!!   Going international!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:40 am

does this mean a bigger paycheck ? Very Happy

(update) : actually , it looks live weve just been put to a different national group . But we might still move up , since they havent finsihed updating yet .
Back to top Go down
TheGreatOne

TheGreatOne

PostSubject: Re: Going international!!!   Going international!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:22 pm

G HARDY wrote:
does this mean a bigger paycheck ? Very Happy

(update) : actually , it looks live weve just been put to a different national group . But we might still move up , since they havent finsihed updating yet .

I'm still seeing International, maybe it was just readjusting when you looked. And yes, I'm pretty sure this means a much bigger paycheck cheers
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

PostSubject: Re: Going international!!!   Going international!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:50 pm

I don't know about you clowns... but it definitely means a bigger paycheque for me...

*Starts going all Hollywood..*

Nah... seriously we only got this far thanks to the excellent work you guys have put forward... so enjoy it ... we'll see you all next season....
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

PostSubject: Re: Going international!!!   Going international!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:39 am

congrats guys, well done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going international!!!   Going international!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going international!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Administrative Assistance :: The OOC Stuff-
Jump to: