Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday Night Freakshow - January 1st, 2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

Friday Night Freakshow - January 1st, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Freakshow - January 1st, 2010   Friday Night Freakshow - January 1st, 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:32 pm

Rookies Union Vs Revolution (3 on 3)

Pelin Vs Giger

Jack Norton Vs Sadista

Great Emilio Vs Tommy Lethal

Mitsuomi Takayanagi Vs Silversong

Wannabe Vs John Coners
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Freakshow - January 1st, 2010   Friday Night Freakshow - January 1st, 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:26 pm

so boss who is gonna represent REVOLUTION against rookies loser union...............i would sure like to pick members for that massacre!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Freakshow - January 1st, 2010   Friday Night Freakshow - January 1st, 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:55 pm

Okay.. sorry for the late reply... I do have to apologize.. but in one way Friday was a bit of a rebellion against TWG ... but also a simple fact that I wound up working right up until New Years Eve.. and frankly... I'm not about to let friends sit around my house while I work on a show... I'm not THAT dedicated to the job.... it was unfair of them to require GM's to work on a holiday like that after promising us we wouldn't have to...

any what.... Everyone that was scheduled for that show got paid for it.... they just didn't get the matches posted...

The 6 man Tag will appear on Tuesday's show.. but otherwise.. if you'd like to know the results of your match .. just message me... and I'll get it to you...
Back to top Go down
Kyle Sevens

Kyle Sevens

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Freakshow - January 1st, 2010   Friday Night Freakshow - January 1st, 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:03 pm

Understandable, Chasm. Not fair by TWG at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Freakshow - January 1st, 2010   Friday Night Freakshow - January 1st, 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Freakshow - January 1st, 2010
Page 1 of 1