Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MEAN DOGS ROSTER DEBUT LEAD-UP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr Mean

Mr Mean

MEAN DOGS ROSTER DEBUT LEAD-UP Empty
PostSubject: MEAN DOGS ROSTER DEBUT LEAD-UP   MEAN DOGS ROSTER DEBUT LEAD-UP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:43 am

Mr Mean is returning to his room after a day out with his mates at the local pool hall, when he takes a glance at the match card for the upcoming Tuesday Night Fight on the dorm noticeboard. He is pleasantly surprised to find among the billed entrants on the card: Mean Dogs vs. The Prodigal Sons (Dominion and DBJ). Excitedly he whips out his iPhone and contacts his tag team partner.

Hey Bulldog, did ya get a look at the match card? Chasm's giving us a chance to show 'em what we've got!

Yeah, I know, I can hardly wait. That crowd's gonna go NUTS over our Mean Dog Splash!

Hell yeah. Hey, fancy meeting up for dinner at Joe's Restaurant to discuss tactics?

Sure, why not? Oh by the way, I think you received a note from our opponents for tomorrow night.

Oh, how do you know?

Coz I got one. Nothing to worry about, it's just typical trash talk.

Cool. OK, catch you in... say... an hour?

Sounds good to me. Cheers bro.

Mr Mean goes to his room and opens the door. Sure enough, there's a folded note that was slid under the door. He opens it up and it reads:

YOU'RE PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS NOW, AND YOU'RE GONNA BE PUT DOWN LIKE PITBULLS IN A POUND!! PREPARE TO MEET YOUR END TOMORROW NIGHT!! D & D

Mr Mean shrugs as he scrunches the note and chucks it in the trash can.

Prepare we will, whether it's the end, well... he smirks ... We'll see ...
Back to top Go down

MEAN DOGS ROSTER DEBUT LEAD-UP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Hard Knocks Gym :: Hard Knocks Dormitories-
Jump to: