Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jesse cena challenge Greg colinczak

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jesse cena

jesse cena

Jesse cena challenge Greg colinczak Empty
PostSubject: Jesse cena challenge Greg colinczak   Jesse cena challenge Greg colinczak Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Jesse cena enters the ring wearing a black suit and the crowd goes wild.

Jesse cena picks up the microphone and says:

Hallo everybody, and swais at them.

The crowd cheers.

Jesse cena: I'm one of Hard Knocks brightest new superstar and I'm proud to be here in this ring, and I want a match against Greg colczak, I mean Greg linczak, O sorry I mean fag colinczak.

The crowd laughs.

Jesse cena is sitting on the top turnbuckle.

Jesse cena: Oh I don't care, I want to have a match against that guy with his stupid name and I want that match to be a First blood match, and I promise you folks, I will beat him!

The crowd goes wild !

But first, before this match is official I need a approval of our Gm, so I ask him to come out here and make this match official.
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

PostSubject: Re: Jesse cena challenge Greg colinczak   Jesse cena challenge Greg colinczak Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:32 am

Just to clarify... You're a Face.. and you're challenging another face.... AND being completely insulting about it?..

*strokes chin*

Methinks you should be a heel my friend....
Back to top Go down
G HARDY

G HARDY

PostSubject: Re: Jesse cena challenge Greg colinczak   Jesse cena challenge Greg colinczak Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Billy Talents Red flag blasts over the loudspeakers ... Signalling that Greg Golinczak is in the arena tonight . He slowly goes down the ramp while mockingly signing a few autographs on the way an proceeds to enter the ring . He takes out a mike from his back pocket and starts speaking ...

Firstly ... Welcome to Hard Knocks Wrestling , the fastest growing brand in the world ... Secondly , go back to your locker room ... think of jokes that people will laugh at , cause belive it or not , these people were laughing at you ...

The crowd cheers

... Then , proceed on knocking on my door and giving me an apology , beacuse quite frankly , any wrestler who starts off like you , fails their first match embaressed ... and does not got very far with people like me ... Also , before critisizing my name , check out yours , and realiste , that youre a wannabe ... trying to beat a former champ ... I was just like you to be honest ... do you know what made me change ... ?

The crowd waits for Jesse Cena to speak ...

NO !

Something along these lines ...

Greg throws the mike at Jesse Cena , who catches it and the receives a devastating spear ... , he then looks down on his laying opponent ...

Just do what i told you ... or else , and by the way ... again , welcome to H-W-K

Greg gives a sly smile , he then leaves the arena with Billy Talent blasting through loudspeakers ...
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

PostSubject: Re: Jesse cena challenge Greg colinczak   Jesse cena challenge Greg colinczak Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:00 am

with gregs music still blaring through the loudspeakers..........BIG BOBBY DUNN...........suddenly appears from behind curtain...and the crowd goes wild.....cause EVERYBODY loves BIG BOBBY DUNN and REVOLUTION.......BOBBY makes his way to the ring.with his primetime title over his shoulder.and his iron pipe in his other hand.shaking hands with fans along the way..he enters the ring with jesse cena still lyin in the middle of it,and grabs a microphone.stands over jesse still in pain and says"damn man you sure know how to make an impact......."and the crowd laughs loudely ,he continues"i mean you showed him....."just then BOBBYS emotions change he looks very angry and speaks again"now next time you wanna make an impact...........dont run your mouth ,you see where that got you............i tell you what..next time come talk to me ,cause i know how to get my point accross without words "BOBBY stops speaking and motions to the crowd and they go wild again.......with jesse cena barely movin BOBBY adds one more thing"now get outta my ring cause i wanna talk to the people who got me here"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the crowd continues to go wild............and jesse slowely makes his way out of the ring!!!!!!!!!!!and BOBBY laughs""and says"damn he has got a long way to go.........NOW i wanted to come out here as my first appearance as YOUR PRIMETIME CHAMP.and thank you all."as he holds up hie belt"and to let you all know that we in REVOLUTION we remember where we came from.........we were once there to"he points to the crowd"now im just getting ready to go on vacation.......but i had to let you all know..that i do this not only for the money and the titles...but for all of you..so wheather i keep this title 4 ever .or i lose it 2morrow ..everytime i defend it .i hope im makin somebody happy............exept my opponent.."BIG BOBBY DUNN drops the microphone and gets on top of each turnbuckle and holds up his PRIMETIME TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesse cena challenge Greg colinczak   Jesse cena challenge Greg colinczak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesse cena challenge Greg colinczak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Hard Knocks Gym :: In the Ring - Tuesday Night Fights-
Jump to: