Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage after the show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Mean

Mr Mean

Backstage after the show Empty
PostSubject: Backstage after the show   Backstage after the show Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:21 pm

A battered and bruised Mr Mean is celebrating in the locker rooms with his victorious friends, Bulldog Demon and Triumph, after another action-packed Tuesday night.

Nice work, you two. You're both coming along nicely =)

Yeah, good win Dog, that was a superb display.

Thanks, Triumph. Yeah it was good to get a win like that over one of the established members of the roster. You didn't do too badly either...

Haha, I was just lucky I still had enough in me to get out of the cage!! How you faring, Meanieboy? You took some pretty big hits from Mitsy out there...

Yeah, well, at least I was ready for his palm strike, unlike last time. And I had Chasm backing me up, which was pleasantly unexpected. But if I know Mitsuomi, he's not going to leave it there. He'll be out for revenge...

Suddenly Mitsuomi appears in front of the trio, giving them a slight shock. Mitsuomi glares at Mr Mean

You got lucky out there, and you know it. If it hadn't been the boss backing you up, you would have been toast. However, this little game of cat and mouse has only just started, and believe me, I WILL get my way, starting at Breakdown. (turns to Triumph) And for the record, my name is MITSUOMI, not MITSY!!

Ooh, touchy touchy isn't he? (Mr Mean, Bulldog and Triumph start giggling)

Mitsuomi makes a threatening gesture but then restrains himself

You just wait Triumph. You'll be next. And you'll be wanting to change that name of yours to Sorrow or Defeat by the time I'm through with you...

And with a huff, Mitsuomi storms out of the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Triumph

Triumph

PostSubject: Re: Backstage after the show   Backstage after the show Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:59 pm

After Mitsuomi leaves, Triumph sticks his head out of the door and screams violently:Hey, who do you think you are? I'd beat you into bad health you sorry son of a-Bulldog Demon tries to hold Triumph back
Okay Triumph, calm down a bit. Remember that Hardknocks is PG.
Yeah, ignore him Triumph. If Chasm and I can take him, you shouldn't have a problem.
Triumph calms himself and takes deep breaths
Alright, alright. I'm okay. But you guys need to do me a favor.
What is it?
Make sure I'm never alone in a room with that guy. I'd be trippin' over myself to restrain myself.
Triumph starts pacing back and forth, muttering to himself. Bulldog leans over and whispers to Mr Mean.
Uh, is he okay?
Yeah, he just gets like this when he's mad. Believe me, I was in a stable with that guy, and anger management is not his strong suit.
Bulldog faces Triumph
You want me to get you some water or something?
Nah, I'm okay now.
Triumph smiles and faces the 2 of them.
You know what? I can take Mitsy. Shoot, I just won a cage match, I can take on the world! Now come on, we should be out partying right now. But first, I got to use the bathroom.. 
Triumph exits the room. Mr Mean and Bulldog talk while they wait in the room.
Man, I bet they'd have to call the SWAT team when he goes to the DMV.
Back to top Go down
Mr Mean

Mr Mean

PostSubject: Re: Backstage after the show   Backstage after the show Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:01 pm

Bulldog Demon and Mr Mean are sitting around in the locker room with their wrestling kits stored away and waiting for Triumph to return. 15 minutes elapse, and still nothing ...

Urmm, Triumph doesn't have any bowel problems does he?

Not that I'm aware of. Still, he's taking an awful long time...

I don't know about you, but I have a bad feeling about this.

So do I. Let's go!

Bulldog and Mr Mean run to the men's room, and sure enough, they find Triumph crumpled in a heap on the floor, bloodied and groaning in extreme pain.

Oh crap! Exactly what I feared.

Dog, carry him to my room! I'll go get the first aid stuff!

Some time later, as Triumph is recovering in Mr Mean's room...

Bro! What happened? Was this Mitsuomi's doing?

No, it wasn't Mitsy, but it was some other Asian-looking dude.

Must have been Azn Dragon, Mitsuomi's tag partner. That is IT! He really has gone too far this time!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage after the show   Backstage after the show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backstage after the show
Page 1 of 1