Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making a statement to the world

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghetto Virus Josh Goodwin

Ghetto Virus Josh Goodwin

Making a statement to the world Empty
PostSubject: Making a statement to the world   Making a statement to the world Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:41 pm

"Ghetto Virus" Josh Goodwin enters the otherwise empty Locker Room flanked by two guards

"So this is HKW" He says, looking around the Locker Room. "Not many people here, good thing for them, they won't have to take THIS!!"

Goodwin whirls around, knocking his guards down in the process. He then proceeds to throw them into lockers, benches, and anything else he can find

"Let this be a message to everyone in HKW," "Ghetto Virus" Josh Goodwin snarls at the camera. "The Ghetto Virus is coming, and if you don't want to end up like these two, I wouldn't make me angry, if you want to help me, contact me,"

"Ghetto Virus" Josh Goodwin then hits the cameraman with his own camera and leaves the locker room
Back to top Go down

Making a statement to the world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Hard Knocks Gym :: The Locker Room-
Jump to: