Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hard Knocks Presents: Full Throttle - March 19th,2010

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

Hard Knocks Presents: Full Throttle - March 19th,2010 Empty
PostSubject: Hard Knocks Presents: Full Throttle - March 19th,2010   Hard Knocks Presents: Full Throttle - March 19th,2010 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:53 am

Steeltown Death Match - Brawler Championship

Bulldog Demon
Mr Mean
Mitsuomi Takayanagi

Ladder Match - Unlimited Championship

Great Emilio Vs Diamond

30 Man Charity Battle Royale

Chasm - Cancer Society

The Ghoul - Suicide Hotline

Dank Buddha JR - P.A.W.S.

Mojo Jojo - Heart & Stroke Foundation

!mpact - Interval House

Beast-X -

Dominion - Boost for Kids

Richy - American Mental Health Foundation

Khor - Special Operations Warrior Foundation

Triumph - Habitat for Humanity

Kyle Sevens - World Wildlife Fund

Greg Golinczak - Breast Cancer Research

DJ Riot - Knowledge is Power

Big Bobby Dunn - Al-anon

Wannabe - Chernobyl Children's Project International

Boy Bakla -

IZombie -

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing -

Tangengot -

Pike- Michael J. Fox Foundation

Everland- Light in the Darkness

Portgas D. Ace- Saving Our World

Ed Roland- Canadian Heart and Stroke Foundation

The Walking Undead- the menzies institute

ZeeFab (Zeeble and Mr. Fabulous)- Starlight Children's Foundation

Frenchy Jumper- Fondation de France

Glingol- Unesco

Furious Steele- Underground Promotions

Schleypops- 1000 Friends of Wisconsin

Shadow377- Poor Numbers Foundation
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

PostSubject: Re: Hard Knocks Presents: Full Throttle - March 19th,2010   Hard Knocks Presents: Full Throttle - March 19th,2010 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:49 am

Yeah that was a big steaming pile of horse manure...

I ABSOLUTELY apologize to everyone.. that was no where near the usual caliber of our shows....

To make it up to everyone I'm going to rewrite a version of the Royale.... and post it on the forums for everyone before I leave for vacation....
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

PostSubject: Final Five   Hard Knocks Presents: Full Throttle - March 19th,2010 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:23 am

"Here it is... the final five...."

"That's right... it's no surprise that last years Charity Winner Chasm is present.."

"What is surprising is the appearance of Kyle Severs and Triumph... in a most UNLIKELY of unions.."

"That's right.... Kyle Severs.. the newest member of the Rookies Union... working hand in hand with Triumph a member of Devastation.."

"On the other hand... we have Portgas D.Ace and Glingol.... Neither one looking too happy to be in the ring together..."

"And here we go.... Chasm wastes no time as he smashes his fist into Glingol's side.."

"Leaving Triumph and Kyle to team up on Portgas..."

"The audience is standing on their feet as the final five battle it out for supremacy..."

Chasm stalks Glingol with great care
Leaps at Glingol bringing his knees directly into his opponents chest his head colliding into his opponents face executing a Mortal Lost Requiem

"The referee is counting off and it looks like Glingol will be the first to fall..."

"But wait.."

Triumph waits for Chasm to get up then brutally spears Chasm who doesn't know who or what hit him
Kyle Severs then lifts him up with his feet up waiting a few moments and slams him down on the mat executing a devastating Spear And Jackhammer

"Severs and Triumph with a sneak attack on the veteran..."

"And then there were three.."

"But it looks like it's about to become a one on two match here..."

"Sure does... but wait.. wait..."

Portgas D. Ace quickly gets on the top turnbuckle
and snaps off a light Modified Dragonrana!!

"Portgas takes on Kyle Severs his fists pounding into Kyle's leather mask..."

Triumph Jumps in the air when he's facing Portgas' side
and uses the front leg to kick him in the face and the back leg to sweep his opponent's legs in one move executing devastating Deliverance!!

"What looked like a brilliant maneuver now seems to be the end of his night as Portgas is rocked and pinned by Triumph..."

"That leaves just two members of the roster left... Triumph and Kyle Severs.... WHO could have predicted?"

"I Don't know... but both wrestlers square off... taking a moment to shake each others hands.."

"Now that's class.... "

"Hey.. it's all for charity.... and in something like this.. even second is worthy of bragging rights.."

"Spear!!!! "

"Triumph drives his shoulder into Kyle's midsection.. stealing away... can he?.. YES.... The newcomer and rookie to Hard Knocks Wrestling has won this year's charrity Royale.."

"Amazing..."

"No kidding..."
Back to top Go down
Triumph

Triumph

PostSubject: Re: Hard Knocks Presents: Full Throttle - March 19th,2010   Hard Knocks Presents: Full Throttle - March 19th,2010 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:50 pm

After Triumph finishes the pin, he reaches for a mic and addresses the crowd.

Well, well, well! Not bad for a rookie, huh?

Crowd cheers.

Yeah. I told y'all. I told everybody. When I came to HardKnocks, I was gonna make a statement, and I promise you, this is the statement.

Crowd cheers again.

But this isn't it. This statement is gonna turn into my paragraph, and my paragraph is gonna turn into my article, and it'll keep going until my book is a NY times best-seller up in this b****!

Crowd chants, "Triumph! Triumph!"

But yo, let's not forget, as much as I can go on about how I'm fixin' to take Hardknocks by strom, let's not forget, this is all for charity. So as much as this is a win for Triumph, it's a win for the Habitat for Humanity, my sponsor. So instead of shelling out a 20 to get fatter over some Mickey D's, donate to the Habitat today.

Crowd claps

Now don't get me wrong, If you were planning on buying my merchandise after the show by the stands, feel free. A brother needs to get that paper, 'knaw mean? But still, Let's all be a little more charitable, for all the wrestlers out here who fought to help their charity.

Triumph shakes hands with people in the audience before leaving.
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

PostSubject: Re: Hard Knocks Presents: Full Throttle - March 19th,2010   Hard Knocks Presents: Full Throttle - March 19th,2010 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:35 pm

As Triumph reaches the top of the ramp he is greeted by his eliminated partner DJ Riot

They shakes hands and raise their fists in the air

DJ Riot puts a mic to his mouth. Now was that a show or what!!!

The crowd starts to cheer

Just wait till next year and we're gonna blow this place up again.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi

PostSubject: Re: Hard Knocks Presents: Full Throttle - March 19th,2010   Hard Knocks Presents: Full Throttle - March 19th,2010 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:34 am

I never saw any results for the PPV, can't even see any... won't load =/
Back to top Go down
Mr Mean

Mr Mean

PostSubject: Re: Hard Knocks Presents: Full Throttle - March 19th,2010   Hard Knocks Presents: Full Throttle - March 19th,2010 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:37 pm

FYI Mitsuomi I am the Brawler Champion! ^^ I nailed u with a Furious Finisher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard Knocks Presents: Full Throttle - March 19th,2010   Hard Knocks Presents: Full Throttle - March 19th,2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard Knocks Presents: Full Throttle - March 19th,2010
Page 1 of 1