Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proper send off at final PPV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Mean

Mr Mean

Proper send off at final PPV Empty
PostSubject: Proper send off at final PPV   Proper send off at final PPV Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Hey guys!

I know this sounds really sentimental and obvious, but at the end of the final show, I think it's important that we ALL come together to the ring and acknowledge the fantastic support that our fans have given us over the last few amazing seasons. I hope this is included at the end of the final show.

Chasm?
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

PostSubject: Re: Proper send off at final PPV   Proper send off at final PPV Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:52 pm

I do have something planned... However it will be at the very end.. and not as PART of the show.. as there's been no mention yet about the actual closing of the show on the show yet....
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

PostSubject: Re: Proper send off at final PPV   Proper send off at final PPV Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:13 am

dont worry boss we will all make you proud............and i speak 4 everyone..............thanx for givin us the opportunity to be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proper send off at final PPV   Proper send off at final PPV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proper send off at final PPV
Page 1 of 1