Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG BOBBY DUNNS OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

BIG BOBBY DUNNS  OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL Empty
PostSubject: BIG BOBBY DUNNS OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL   BIG BOBBY DUNNS  OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:17 pm

just as the show starts to begin..........all the light on the arena go out................and all the sudden a familliar song blasts over arena.and the crowd goes wild cause they know who is about to appear,and after what seems to be eternity the spotlight shines at top of entrance ramp ,then suddenly all the pyro goes off at once.......just as the pyro blasts off BIG BOBBY DUNN appears from behind curtain.......and if the crowd wasnt raising enough hell ,they all start chanting BIG BOBBY DUNN!!!!!!!!cause EVERYBODY loves BIG BOBBY DUNN ............BOBBY stands in awww!!! as he listens to the crowd..with his primetime championship belt over his shoulder,holding his iron pipe in one hand and a microphone on the other.....and slowely makes his way to the ring..........and he speaks "GODDAMN i love bein in HARDKNOCKS where the hell else can you go and have such crazy loyal fans......."BOBBY climbs into the ring and continues"now as much as i would like to stay out here and rant to you fans all night,i think they wanna get on with there show.so let me get right to the point...........i wanna go down on record as being a fighting PRIMETIME champion.......so what im gonna do is make a statement the only way i know how.................i wanna make one OPEN CHALLENGE............. to anyone in HARDKNOCKS who wants a shot at this title.......i dont give a damn if you are a member of REVOLUTION or a member of HBS.......or those candy asses in rookies union......IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cause when the dust settles, ill still be standing with this title raised high......now im now gonna stay out here and wait on someone to man up..i got beer to drink............i hope you all enjoy the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and thank you all for all your support

Last edited by big bobby dunn on Mon May 03, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

BIG BOBBY DUNNS  OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNNS OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL   BIG BOBBY DUNNS  OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Nobody knows that Hard Knocks is ending ON the show guys...
Back to top Go down

BIG BOBBY DUNNS OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL
Page 1 of 1