Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The FINALE!

Go down 
+2
Kyle Sevens
Chasm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

The FINALE! Empty
PostSubject: The FINALE!   The FINALE! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:41 pm

Chasm Vs Jason Brent - TBD

The Ghoul Vs -Rage- - Cage Match

Mitsuomi Takayanagi Vs Triumph - Ladder

Big Bobby Dunn Vs Dominion - Buried Alive

Kyle Sevens Vs Mr Mean - Last Blood Hell in the Cell

Wannabe & Diamond Vs The Foundry - Tag Title Match

DBJ Vs Richy Vs DJ Riot Vs Lithuanian Wolf - Four Way Dance

I do need to apologize to Mr. Mean and Kyle... There was a segment written up involving Mr. Mean challenging Kyle... but it seems it didn't get put into the show.... But the match should be good.....
Back to top Go down
Kyle Sevens

Kyle Sevens

The FINALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FINALE!   The FINALE! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:15 am

Oh yeah! A Last Blood Hell in the Cell match. That's gonna be awesome!
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

The FINALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FINALE!   The FINALE! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Hey!

I know I wasn't active in role playing for a whole while but nevertheless I want to say that I'm sad because this fed has to close. Especially when I started here, it was a great time! Unfortunately my free time shrunk more and more and I couldn't spent my time in rp-ing Sad However Chasm always put me into the shows as he always stated in his messages and even renews my contract - Thanks for keeping word, planing the shows organizing events and spending so much time in this fed! I also want to thank BBD too, cause he brought me here! And thanks to everyone else for their creativity and for making the shows worth watching. Wish you all a great time, whatever you're going to do.

Greetings from Germany

!mpact
Back to top Go down
Kyle Sevens

Kyle Sevens

The FINALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FINALE!   The FINALE! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:19 pm

That was so awesome I can't find words do describe the level of awesomness....
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

The FINALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FINALE!   The FINALE! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Talk about going out with a bang great work chasm and a nice touch at the end listing all the wrestlers

and again thanks to everyone for making my time in HKW fun and gl to all in there future feds
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

The FINALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FINALE!   The FINALE! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:37 pm

wow bossman that was one heck of a show! I really enjoyed the cassie vs angel fight, that was great. Smile very nice ending and good story on why hkw closed down, very much in sync with the fed and you. I'm gonna miss this place, got my start here and won't ever forget it. HBS went out on top and will always remain the best damn stable in HKW! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

The FINALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FINALE!   The FINALE! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Well the forum will stay open... So you can always check back here...
Back to top Go down
bulldog demon

bulldog demon

The FINALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FINALE!   The FINALE! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:31 am

great last show people hKW as left the building in a beautiful way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The FINALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FINALE!   The FINALE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The FINALE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Match Cards-
Jump to: