Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Planning a retiremant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gob Brunsty

Gob Brunsty

Planning a retiremant Empty
PostSubject: Planning a retiremant   Planning a retiremant Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:21 am

::Joker::FI will get a nice welcome home present with this box don't ya think
::Moutain Walking::I think that this is the smartest way to get rit of em but not the most fun
so let's just don't mess around this time and do it so let me have a look on what we have in store for FI

Moutain lifted the curtain from the box and looked at all the liquor inside the box and lifted him up walking over to FI's locker room
::Moutain Walking::Joker open this door so we can make this room ready NOW
Joker took a small iron piece and opend the door from FI's lockerroom and walked into the room and trowed everything from the table on the ground while Moutain placed the box on the table and put the curtain back on it
::Joker::But what if he resist the liquor and just leaves it alone
::Moutain Walking::A strong drinker who gave up drinking a week back won't resist the nice liquor inside this box so he will drink of it and with the amount of alchol of this box in his blood he will be drunk and have a big hangover so i'm pretty sure Jason will notice one of the results but let's get out of here before someone spots us
Joker walked out of the room while Moutain was looking back at the box one more time and grabbed a scotch out of it and started to drink it while he walked pass Joker who close the door again and they both walk off to Gob..
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Planning a retiremant   Planning a retiremant Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:40 pm

A while later FI and his son Ryan walks into his locker room to get some training gear so he can show his son a few moves, as promised earlier.

FI: Okay Ryan we can go to the gym in a minute I just got to get my bag of the table, woah whats this?

FI lifts the curtain of the box and looks inside.

Woah no I cant have this in here Jason will kill me, eh Ryan someone obviously left by a pesent without knowing I was sober eh go see if the coast is clear.

While Ryan went outside he lifted a bottle out and was about to drink some of it before his son ran back in.

Ryan: No dad you cant, you promised we could go to the gym to show me some moves.

Oh yeah, yeah sorry Ryan quick help me get this to the car quick!

FI lifts the box and runs out to the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning a retiremant   Planning a retiremant Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:25 pm

Cody Albrak drives into the parking lot.. he parks in a vacant spot and notices Irishman running out to his car carrying a box..

curious, cody got out of his car and headed over to FI's car..

Hey what ya doing? you seem in a rush, weren't you suppose to teach your son... Ryan some moves?
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Planning a retiremant   Planning a retiremant Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:33 pm

FI hides the box in the trunk of his car and turns to Cody quick.

FI: Oh hey Cody how did your signing go, eh nothing behind me here just my car nothing else, me and Ryan will be leaving now just us nothing to hide okay, really must dash before Jason comes...I mean before Chasm leaves the gym, see ya later you're welcome to come and join us but we gotta go, bye.

FI rushes and lifts ryan into the car and closes his seat belt, then drives off in a hurry, before waving to Cody as they leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning a retiremant   Planning a retiremant Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:44 pm

"where you going the gyms that way...." Cody yelled as FI sped off out of the parking lot.

"What was he carrying?.........werid."

Cody heads back to his car grabs his bag and heads into the gym
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning a retiremant   Planning a retiremant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planning a retiremant
Page 1 of 1