Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stress Relief Planning..and an unplanned event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikenator
Pikenator

Stress Relief Planning..and an unplanned event Empty
PostSubject: Stress Relief Planning..and an unplanned event   Stress Relief Planning..and an unplanned event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:49 pm

Pike " So Dom the last trip was a lot of fun...the zoo was a great idea."
Dom "Thanks Pike. So what are your thoughts on the next trip?
Pike "Well I was thinking, since FI couldn't make this last trip maybe if we did it at a bar he might be more inclined to come. It's still a relaxing atmosphere and could be a lot of fun."
Dom "Yea that sounds....who the hell is that yelling?

Dom and Pike are rounding a corner and see Bobby Dunn beating on a door with his iron pipe yelling "John get your cowardly ass out here right now before I beat this door in!!!!!!!"

Pike and Dom look at each other and slip back around the corner out of site of Bobby and begin discussing what they should do.
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Planning..and an unplanned event   Stress Relief Planning..and an unplanned event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:11 pm

Dominion: Okay, so will I take him out at the legs and you try to get Admiral John out of there, or do you want to distract him while I act to get him out?
Pikenator: I'll distract him and you get John out. Just be ready for when you hear him go down.
Dominion: Okay.

Pikenator sneaks around the corner, and quietly goes up behind Big Bobby Dunn. He then grabs Big Bobby Dunns arm and wrenches it, taking the pipe out of his hands then hits Dunn over the head with it. And the sound of that Dominion runs out from behind the corner and yells to Admiral John, "Dominion: John, hurry up and get out!! Dunn is down right now, so lets get you out of here.

Admiral John opens up the door and sees Dunn laying down on the ground, out cold, and leaves the boiler room. The three of them leave Dunn on the ground as the leave the scene taking John to safety, when Big Bobby Dunn gets up again.

He starts to run towards Dominion, Admiral John and Pikenator, when he hears some hooves clopping in the hallways. He turns around the corner that the three men just went around and sees standing there Pikenators faithful friend Horse, standing there. Larger than Dunn could handle Dunn backs away slowly, back the way he came. Once he goes back around the corner to take a different hallway he sees a pack of scruffy street dogs just standing there. It was the pack of dogs that Dominion is feeding to keep as friends and to pull his chariot. Dunn looks at his odds. A pack of seven wild dogs or a giant horse. Neither was looking too good for him, when Horse moves up to Dunn and knockes him into the boiler room.

The dogs sitting outside the boiler room with Horse standing against the door, Big Bobby Dunn is stuck inside the boiler room. Nowhere to go at this point in time. But Pikenator, Admiral John and Dominion get John out of the arena for now and they all go their separate ways, just to avoid curious looks as to what is going on.
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

PostSubject: BIG BOBBY DUNNS escape   Stress Relief Planning..and an unplanned event Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:51 pm

Bobby is looking around for an escape route,and sees his iron pipe lying on the floor!! and says to himself well i can either make a bloody mess of all these animals blocking my path or.....................he looks over to the wall and sees a valve for the boiler,and says "what the hell " picks up his pipe and knocks valve off boiler,and the hot water sprays all over the animals,,,they cant take the scorching hot water so they run away!!!!!!!!!............So BOBBY takes his pipe and walks from the building looking for the COWARDS that left him lying ..............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Planning..and an unplanned event   Stress Relief Planning..and an unplanned event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stress Relief Planning..and an unplanned event
Page 1 of 1