Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Albrak address's the fans

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Albrak address's the fans Empty
PostSubject: Albrak address's the fans   Albrak address's the fans Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Cody Albrak casually walks down to the ring in street clothes and rocking to a new Entrance Theme (Whoop-Whoop by Twiztid).
Cody rolls into the ring, Mic in hand as his music fades....

Albrak: As many of you have noticed lately my..."behaviour" has took a slight... "change"
and It's cause I've developed a slight Split Personality.

See as i come down to the ring for a match i put all my focus on hurting my opponent or opponents
leaving the ring with a ring, that i become a another person you could say. I build up so much anger
and unleash it all in this ring, but when i get back to my locker room go back to being my cool headed
self. and i plan to use this to my advantage. So i dont care who loves or hates me. I want is Gold around
my waist and a pile of bodies to show for it. So this is a notice to the rest of the locker room, that im not
just mister nice guy anymore, and that whatever happens in the ring i have no remorse for what i do.

But back in the locker room im the same guy i was when i first walked into the fed as.

"The Rising Enigma" is just Beginning

Cody Drops the mic. rolls out of the ring and jumps the gurad rail into the crowd and makes his way to the back.
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

Albrak address's the fans Empty
PostSubject: BIG BOBBY DUNNS introduction   Albrak address's the fans Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:06 pm

then suddenly the song crazy train interupts albrak as he addresses the fans,,and the crowd goes wild! cause everybody loves BIG BOBBY DUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just as he appears from behind curtain,the pyro blasts off!!! he has microphone in hand,and says i figured since i am the newest member of hardknocks , and i am bringing alot of fans with me,that i should let them know that i intend to continue my dominating ways in HARDKNOCKS ,as i havent seen anyone here so far that impresses me!!!!!!!!!!!! so i am making an open challenge to "ANYONE" weather it be hardcore match,or any other type match..just as i did in VWC i will be a force to be reconned with .so thats all for now i will see you all at my debut match,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Albrak address's the fans
Page 1 of 1