Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question here..

Go down 
+2
The Ghoul
Chasm
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:50 pm

hey i was wondering if the fed has custom images like the major show pic,minor show , wrestler picture[custom background in which you add the wrestler pic Logo of the FEd and name of the wrestler...]If not i could make some for you guyz..just tell me how would you like them to be... Smile
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:57 pm

I haven't put as much thought into the pics yet... but if you want to volunteer... you're more then welcome to work on some if you'd like...
Back to top Go down

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:00 pm

well sure but i dk what would suite this fed most:P i mean for the other fed's i made they kinda told me what they wanted and i did that...also you need to tell me the names of the minor/major shows so i can start's thinking of something...
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:18 pm

The minor show it HWK: Tuesday Night Fights

the Major show is Hard Knocks Wrestling

and it's more of a street level theme to it... like ECW was back in the day... Less pomp and circumstance.. more people that know how to inflict pain...

So grungy and industrial themes work.. like something out've fight club or Rocky more then anything....
Back to top Go down

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:36 pm

i get it..i'll see what i can Do Smile
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Groovy... I've worked with so many artists over the years.. I find it's best to just let 'em do their thing... otherwise it just gets frustrating...
Back to top Go down

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:33 am

yeah kinda..i just need to get my fands on something neat and i will make something that you will be proud:D
Back to top Go down

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:02 pm

HEy i made 2 types of Wrestler Custom Pics...
If you have some sugestions about them Plz tell and i will make changes...

1.I call it Future Razz
Question here.. HKW

And the Second I named It The X Cool
Question here.. SiglaHKWcopy

If you want me to change collor of things just tell and i'll do my best...
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:50 pm

The X for sure.... Love the colour.. love the font...

I'd go with that one definately....

Now we need folks to send us some pics of their characters... or at least describe 'em so we can get something set up...
Back to top Go down

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:53 pm

yeah...and maybe i will get a 1vs 1 Custom image instead of you're averege ring anouncer:D
anyway when you're ready tell me cuz i could do the pics:D
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Question here.. Chasm10

somethin like that?
Back to top Go down

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:04 pm

yes but what if we add the name down the photo with the same Font to make it cooler:D
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:05 pm

Actually looking at it now.. the first one you did.. with the X's font.. would work better for adding pictures too..

and yeah.. was just workin on that..
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:07 pm

Question here.. Mr_twi10[img][/img][img][/img]

Here's the uncut version of Chasm's image....
Back to top Go down

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:08 pm

ok do what you can i'll get set to make special match card like i did for UWL
here is what i made..
Question here.. Onefall_2
and now i want to make something in theme with that green Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:09 pm

thks...i will create it..but can i ask you..make another topic and send a message to all players to give us pics..if not we will get them random pics:D
and when you have some pics you post them in a topic with links or img code... and i will work on them.
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:10 pm

Definately keep the green theme...

Hard Knocks Colours.. Green, Brown and Black..
Back to top Go down

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:10 pm

Sure you can..it would make my job easyer:D
Ps.Whanna know how todl me about Cs3? It was TheRock...i\'m sure you do...as well as you may remember me

Last edited by Dante on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:11 pm

and I can only do the rough sketches to give you an idea for what I'm thinkin.. You make 'em perfect ..
Back to top Go down

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:13 pm

Chasm wrote:
and I can only do the rough sketches to give you an idea for what I'm thinkin.. You make 'em perfect ..
edited my last post and the answer is yes.
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:03 pm

CS3 is nice... ... Not a fan of the price for it though...
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:21 am

Ive had a little go at some pics.

Question here.. HNWghoul Question here.. HNWchasm
Back to top Go down

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:53 am

Nice ones Man!You're good.i can't figure how you did disolved the shadows? anyway it's great...you could help real bad:D
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:53 am

Thanks Dante all i done was colour ovelayed the image black and then added noise to the outer glow glad you like them Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:16 pm

nicely done...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question here..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Administrative Assistance :: The OOC Stuff-
Jump to: