Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question here..

Go down 
+2
The Ghoul
Chasm
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

Question here.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Thanks man cheers

Question here.. - Page 2 HNWDante Question here.. - Page 2 HNWghoul Question here.. - Page 2 HNWchasm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:45 pm

NICe rendering my pic...btw you render with pen tool?
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Gotta like that...
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:19 pm

First of all I made some Random Strife and used hue/saturation to make it green and then i just used the rectangle tool to put a black center so no i didnt use pen tool but it would have had the same outcome.

Just relised what you ment as in to cut out the figure I mainly used eraser.

Last edited by The Ghoul on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed editing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:24 pm

hey dante or ghoul i want a card to lol they look pretty sweet umm my HT: 5'7 WT: 146 lbs but im not sure if i want the pic i have cuz im not sure if it would look good or if a pic of me would look better, what do u guys think?
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Ive had a go with your avatar and tried to make a head/figure from it, not sure if that is what you where after.

Question here.. - Page 2 HNWCody Question here.. - Page 2 HNWDante Question here.. - Page 2 HNWchasm Question here.. - Page 2 HNWghoul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:21 pm

lol umm thanks but i took a new pic of myself. so this will probaly look better than on a card

Last edited by Cody Albrak on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:32 pm

So who's going to do me up some line breaks?...

So we can space apart those match and segment scenes...

*rubs hands greedily*
Back to top Go down
Jason Brent
Admin
Jason Brent

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:35 pm

know what Ghoul?..

Keep that one ya did up for Cody initially... but put like .... no name on it.. and we'll use it for our rookie divisions when someone's joined and we haven't had a chance to do up a proper card for him...

or for when it's a MYSTERY guest...
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:37 am

Ok will do.

Ive Quickly knocked up a few line break/ideas.

Question here.. - Page 2 Interviewcopy

Question here.. - Page 2 Vignette

Question here.. - Page 2 GM

Question here.. - Page 2 Promo

Question here.. - Page 2 Backstage

Question here.. - Page 2 Mainevent

Question here.. - Page 2 TuesdayNightfightscopy

Question here.. - Page 2 HNWCodyA Question here.. - Page 2 Vs Question here.. - Page 2 Mystery
Back to top Go down
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:28 am

those look great i want one use my avatar i got 6'2" 230 lbs
Back to top Go down
Gob Brunsty

Gob Brunsty

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Question here.. - Page 2 18463421
Height: 5'7
Weight: 195 lbs

already thanks for this awesome picture

and those line breaks are great aswell.. just like the mystery quest looks great was a good idea Chasm and made perfect by you : Cool

this should make the show closer to being complete PERFECT so lets keep it up guys cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Question here.. - Page 2 Gob-1 Question here.. - Page 2 DankBuddha-1
Back to top Go down
Gob Brunsty

Gob Brunsty

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:47 am

that looks terrific..
thanks men
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:26 am

cheers. Very Happy
more ideas

Question here.. - Page 2 Hnwbannercopy

Question here.. - Page 2 KDLOGO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:37 pm

wow they get better and better, and thanks again for making the wrestler card pic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:46 pm

nice pics GOUl!
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:54 pm

Lovin it man...

Keep makin the cards.. we'll start using them on Next Friday's show...
Back to top Go down
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:43 pm

thanks they look great
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:22 pm

1 more card

Question here.. - Page 2 Guyshredder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:29 pm

how did you get so good at making those, do you use photo shop or a better program
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:43 pm

Quote :
how did you get so good at making those

thanks man but i honestly have no idea confused i just stumbled across the idea of using a shadow when messing around

and i use photoshop cs2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:04 pm

i see, i used to know my way around photoshop when i was in computers class in school but ya know its hard to buy the program for yourself when ur broke lol
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:54 am

Question here.. - Page 2 JasonBrent Question here.. - Page 2 TheGothicAngel

Last edited by The Ghoul on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:51 pm

I like it Ghoul thanks! height is 6'0 weight is 200lbs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question here..   Question here.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question here..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Administrative Assistance :: The OOC Stuff-
Jump to: