Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pike says farewell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikenator
Pikenator

Pike says farewell Empty
PostSubject: Pike says farewell   Pike says farewell Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:40 pm

**Post from the show (hope that's ok chasm), just in case anyone missed it. Everything Pike says in this post is basically directed at y'all so thanks to everyone whom I've met here at HKW for an amazing 9 seasons. I have had a great time here and I wish y'all the best this season, I'll be voting for ya! Smile
-Pike***

The loudspeakers come alive as Justin Moore's "I could kick your a$$" begins to play. The crowd begins to go wild as the entrance music hits.

Pike walks out of the back, wearing a battered pair of blue jeans with the tips of his black boots sticking out, wearing an olive colored t-shirt, and his black Stetson cowboy hat sitting on his head. Pike stops for a minute on the entrance ramp, looking around and a smile begins to form. He continues his walk to the ring, shaking hands with fans sitting by the entrance ramp, until finally he makes it to the ring and steps in between the ropes. He walks over to towards the announce table side of the ring and reaches down grabbing a mic from one of the staff members. He then climbs up one of the turnbuckles and takes a seat, raising a hand to quiet down the rowdy crowd.

"Thank y'all, thank y'all very much, that means a lot to me that you're all so glad to see me. Now down to business, there's something I want y'all to see first, and then I'll explain everything." As Pike finishes his statement the Titan Tron lights up. Pike's gaze turns to the Titan Tron as does the fans.

A title comes on screen: Pikenator, HKW Original, HBS member, Jan 2009 to Nov 2009. Clips from Pike's past begin to air.

His first match ever on HKW against Porter

His truck filled with blood and the matches that resulted with the Ghoul from his first season in HKW

The formation of the Hellbound Saints with FI, Cody, and the Ghoul

Matches from HBS's days facing off against The Dirty Bunch, and Cody's supposed betrayal of HBS

Then HBS facing off against Revolution

Revolution taking him out and his subsequent return and the mauling he gave to Rev

His feud with Dominion

Finally his feud with Great Emilio

Pike's gaze finally cuts from the Titan Tron as the screen returns to the live feed where the camera zooms in on Pike's face showing him wiping away some tears.

"I....I...man I didn't think this would be that hard." The fans begin to murmur amongst themselves. After a moment Pike collects himself and continues,

"First off, I want to thank Jason Brent for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this Fed almost a year ago. Since that time I have made many friends, some who are here still and some who have gone on. I still remember when we were a small local fed just trying to make ends meet, and now look at us, we're on the national stage, man how things have changed."

The crowd cheers at Pike's mentioning of HKW going national.

"I want to thank several people who I wouldn't have made it this far without their help, Ghoul, FI, Emilio, Dom, and of course the guy who patched me up after every fight Chasm. I couldn't have done half of the things I've done without any of you, so no matter what differences we may have had in the past, thank you all so very much. This leaves me with, you people, the fans."
Pike points to the fans, swinging his arm around the arena.

"Y'all have been my inspiration for continuing to put on shows week in and week out. Without all of your love and support I couldn't have gotten to where I'm at today, so thank you very much!"

The crowd begins chanting,

"Pike..Pike...Pike...Pike!"

The camera shows Pike with tears forming in his eyes,

"thank y'all so much. However now it is time for giving you my reason for this heartfelt dialogue. Tonight, when I walk out of this ring, it will be my last time in HKW."
The fans begin to boo, chanting,

"Stay...stay...stay"

Pike looks around at all of the people on their feet.

"I wish I could folks, but after nine seasons with HKW, it is time for me to move on. Thank you all for an amazing nine seasons here at HKW and to the HKW roster, I wish you all the best this season! As the saying goes, where one door closes, another one opens. Perhaps ladies and gentleman we shall meet again at another time and another place, "

Pike climbs down off the turnbuckle, the fans begin chanting,

"thank you Pike...thank you Pike!"
Pike stands in the middle of the ring, gives a wave and a bow to all four corners, and steps out. He begins a slow walk up the entrance ramp, pausing to shake hands with fans who are wishing him well. He finally makes it to the top of the entrance ramp where he turns and faces the HKW ring one last time, give a final bow and walks backstage.

The camera follows Pike backstage as he makes his way through the corridor to his locker room. He walks into his room and the camera follows, showing the room, which was bare except for a duffel bag sitting on a chair. Pike pulls the duffel bag of the chair and plops down in it, holding his head in his hands, he glances up to see the camera, and he can be heard whispering,

"there will be another time, and another place for me."
Pike then stands up grabs his duffel bag and walks out of the room shutting the door.

The camera follows him as he walks down the hallway, when he is stopped by Jason Brent. The camera can't hear what they say to each other but it shows Pike and Jason shaking hands.

After this farewell Pike continues down the hallway, when he is again stopped. This time Dominion wishes to say his farewell, and as with Jason the two shake hands and go their separate ways.

Emilio walks up as Dom is leaving and wraps Pike up in a bear hug. Pike begins beating Emilio on the shoulders to let him down, and when he finally does the two grin at each other and give a handshake.

At last Pike continues his trek onwards and is about to reach the door when from behind Chasm grabs Pike's shoulder and spins him around. The camera shows Chasm pointing a finger at Pike, as if scolding him, then he shakes Pike's hand and they give each other clasps on the back.

Finally Pike makes it out the doors to the parking lot and heads towards his truck. He walks around to the bed of the truck to throw his duffel bag in the back when a shocked look comes over his face. The camera pans around to show Ghoul and Soulina sitting on the tailgate, a bucket of red, blood, looking liquid sitting between them. Pike throws his bag back behind Ghoul and Soulina, then looks at the bucket and begins to laugh. Ghoul and Soulina join in and the bucket is chucked to the other side of the parking lot, where it hits the pavement with a splat and makes the ground turn red.

Ghoul and Soulina get down of the tailgate and lift it shut. Pike and Ghoul look at each other for a moment, then give a handshake and slaps on the back. Pike gives Soulina a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Ghoul and Soulina back away towards their hearse as Pike hooks up the trailer to the back of his truck. He then gets in the drivers seat and Dog can be seen sitting in the passenger's seat.

Pike honks his horn three times, then with a wave out the window he pulls out of the parking lot. As the screen begins to fade, the fans can see Pike's taillights fading off into the distance, and finally the screen goes completely black, as the fans continue to chant,

"Thank you Pike..thank you Pike...thank you Pike...."
Back to top Go down

Pike says farewell
Page 1 of 1