Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG BOBBY celebrates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

BIG BOBBY celebrates Empty
PostSubject: BIG BOBBY celebrates   BIG BOBBY celebrates Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:55 pm

BIG BOBBY DUNN enters REVOLUTIONS locker room.........ready to celebrate his victory over ROOSTA in show!!!!!!!!!!!!!and he sees THE GREAT ONE ,sitting on bench .with a towel over his head.and BOBBY says to him"Hey man dont sweat that punk DBJ.........i got some plans for him"BOBBY says with a big smile.and TGO takes off towel from his aching head.....and BOBBY sees the damage done by DBJ and also says "and by the looks of you your gonna like carrying out my plan"TGO finnally looks at BOBBY and smiles........BOBBY continues"now come on man get dressed and where the hell is raving madness?? we gotta go celebrate.cause im only a short distance away from becoming the next PRIMETIME CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!! now give them guys a call and tell them we are goin celebrating and they can meet up with us later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Bobby gathers up his gear and heads out with TGO by his side ..to go do some celebrating........
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

BIG BOBBY celebrates Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY celebrates   BIG BOBBY celebrates Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:19 am

just in that moment Raving Madness enter the Locker Room... Beast-X crosses the room with his usual angry look on his face and takes seat on a chair saying no word...

!mpact: Hey Bobby! Great match! Good to see that at least one of us can reach for some gold. I already have the vision of you wearing that belt and of course making a party for REVOLUTION after your victory... hehe

!mpact pats BBD on his shoulder

And be sure that REV will be on your side and help out if necessary!

BBD smiles - I know that I can always count on you!

!mpact turns to TGO

And of course that applies to you too. If you need any help with that wannabe DBJ let me know. I think we could arrange something he will never forget! And NOW...as BBD just said.. let's celebrate!
Back to top Go down

BIG BOBBY celebrates
Page 1 of 1