Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bombers first interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bombers first interview Empty
PostSubject: Bombers first interview   Bombers first interview Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:04 am

Jakki cooper is stood in the ring of HKW with a camera man and Bomber blue
"hi bomber and thank you for giving me this interview affter your impresive debuet last night on tuesday night fights"
"no jakki thank you and i was as impresive as the competition allowed"
"so what are your long term goals concerning Admiral john"
"he got his beating i showed the fans i wont let a nobody like him shout at them like that end of"
"so you want to move on to new opponents soon"
"who i fight is not my choice its down to the boss gob bruntsky its outa my hands"
"you got a great reaction from the fans at the end of your win how did that make you feel"
"great winning isnt enough in this business all me and Roxy wanna do is make peaple scream for joy jakki"
"you displayed a devestating finisher last night what was that called"
"ahh my favorite move to watch becouse i can never remember doing it HA HA its called the spitfire twist"
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

PostSubject: BIG BOBBY DUNNS interuption   Bombers first interview Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:40 pm

just as the crowd starts to fall asleep from boredom during bombers interview..............the lights in arena go out ,and suddenly a spotlight points to the top of the entrance ramp.and the only thing visible is smoke....then suddenly the song CRAZY TRAIN blasts throughout the arena.and the crowd goes wild,cause they know whos coming,and EVERYBODY loves BIG BOBBY DUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He appears with a microphone in one hand and his companion his iron pipe in the other,when he finally gets crowd to quiet down,he speaks"man i sure love the crowds at Hardknocks events,you guys rock THANX!!!!!!!!!! hey bomber i bet you wished you got a reception like that ,dont you?.............................oh im sorry did i interupt something?"........well thats too DAMN BAD ,you see ive been tryin to get some attention around here ,but being nice aint gettin me nowhere!!!so i figured if i came out here and interupted you,and spoke my mind , i might wake somebody up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh by the way i havent forgotten how you ran your mouth in the GM office," so with that BIG BOBBY DUNN drops the microphone and walks to the ring................man i wouldnt wanna be bomberblue right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bombers first interview   Bombers first interview Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:14 pm

"stop right there big bobby DUMB this is my first interveiew and if u wanna start with me go thru gob bruntsky"
bomber turns to the crowd
"you want me to give him a kicking "
the crowd erupts go bomber they scream bomber grabs the camera from the camera man and hurls it at big bobby dunn
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

PostSubject: BOBBYS INTERUPTION   Bombers first interview Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:40 pm

just as bomber throws camera at BIG BOBBY DUNN, BOBBY swings his iron pipe and hits the camera and knocks it right over the top rope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bomber stares in shock!!!!!!!!!!!!! then BOBBY removes his brass knuckles from his necklace around his neck,and places them on his hand,and stares and smiles at bomber,this is gonna be good!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bombers first interview   Bombers first interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:01 am

bomber bounces off the ropes gaining momentum he leaps thrught the ropes at bigg bobby dunn conecting with a huge for arm smash knocking bbd unconcious. bomber gets up stunned and moves over to the barr bbd droped and raises it up to show the crowd
"who wants me to shove this home"
the crowd erupts but bomber just laughs maniacly and bends the bar to a 45 %angle and drops it a bbds feet and walks from the arena the crowd calling bomber bomber
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

PostSubject: bobby awakes   Bombers first interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:52 am

BIG BOBBY DUNN gets up off mat ,but surprizingly he doesnt look angry,in fact he looks happy????????????he grabs his pipe and the microphone and says "looks lke i got his attention.....thats just what i wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bombers first interview   Bombers first interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bombers first interview
Page 1 of 1