Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new alliance: the Mean Dogs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Mean

Mr Mean

A new alliance: the Mean Dogs Empty
PostSubject: A new alliance: the Mean Dogs   A new alliance: the Mean Dogs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Mr Mean is going through his paces in the Hard Knocks Gym with a kick-boxing workout when he notices another wrestler entering with a stocky build, legs like tree trunks and bulging biceps. Mr Mean heads over to introduce himself.

Hey mate, I'm Mr Mean. I'm a newcomer here.

My name's Bulldog Demon. I'm new as well.

Nice to meet you. (shakes hands) Well I think I can tell what type of wrestler YOU are! (admiring Bulldog Demon's bulging muscles)

As can I. You've put a lot of conditioning into that body. (Starts his warm-up stretches) You been in a fed before?

Nah, this is my first one. (resumes his kick-boxing) Just took up pro wrestling a couple of years ago, but I really like it and I'm happy to start my proper career on a roster like this one.

Cool. I competed in junior weightlifting, bodybuilding and strongman before I decided to take up wrestling. Strength isn't the problem, it's just learning how to wrestle with the correct technique.

My second uncle was able to help me out there. He's a professional trainer. Maybe I'll see if I can help you out with that.

That would be great. Say, I'm about to start my bench presses. Can you help me out?

Mr Mean and Bulldog Demon head over to the bench. Bulldog Demon selects his weights and prepares the bar. As he starts his bench presses, Mr Mean asks:

Say, I was wondering if you were part of a tag team already...

No, as a matter of fact. Why do you ask?

I'm in a tag team at the moment, but am looking for a new partner, preferably from this roster. Would you be interested?

Definitely. What name should we give ourselves?

How about ... the Mean Dogs?
Back to top Go down
bulldog demon

bulldog demon

A new alliance: the Mean Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new alliance: the Mean Dogs   A new alliance: the Mean Dogs Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:24 am

Bulldog demon stops bench pressing and looks at mr mean.

sounds good all we need now is a great finishing move and were set to go

yeah i had something in mind already all we need is a name for the move

what do you think of the mean dog splash

damn good name come over to the mat and start practicing it.

Bulldog demon and mr mean start walking to the mat were they start practing there new finishing move
Back to top Go down

A new alliance: the Mean Dogs
Page 1 of 1